TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 9 - November 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 9 - November 22, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title and Transcript of Preview:

Episode 9 - "Fear of the Unknown"

Once again, Flowerpower, over at Survivor Blows, has done a transcript of the preview that aired at the end of tonight's show:

Next time on Survivor

Jiffy: Lauren is armed and dangerous

Lauren (seen with Ben): I pulled that off really good.
Lauren: my secret advantage is in play.

Jeff: While Ryans loose lips...

Ryan (walking with Ben): I have an idol in my pants.
Ryan (walking with Devon): Only you know about it.

See Ben and Devon on a rock together
Ben: Ryan has an idol.
Devon: WOW!

Devon(Looks upset): In the blink of an eye, my game has completely changed.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the interview for this week between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/16/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-8/

And here's the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Okay, it’s time, sir. Hit us up with a tease for next week.
Jeff Probst: I don’t have a specific tease but holy smokes the game is on fire right now. People are playing BIG and anytime you play big, you risk making a mistake. I love big players because I still believe, despite what some think, that in order to win you have to be willing to go for it. Otherwise, you are simply living a lie in which you are actually okay with “just making the jury.” I stand by this 100 percent. Go big or just stay home. We have a lot of people who are playing big. Much more story to come.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Desi's interview today with Us Weekly:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/survivors-desi-williams-elimination-season-35-exit-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues:

“Fear of the Unknown”

Alliances are put to the test and castaways question who will remain loyal, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, ty for bringin all this over!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Good article yesterday between Desi and Parade.com

https://parade.com/620394/mikebloom/survivor-heroes-v-healers-v-hustlers-desi-williams-wins-miss-ponderosa/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Link to Desi's Ponderosa at Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlLsi-6pZkQ

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press Release Pics are up, but are not in large format at either Inside Survivor or Survivor Blows

I'll come back when I can get them in usual formal (1st preference).

There is a Reward Challenge ... 5 against 5, and it all takes place in the water.

There is an Immunity Challenge which looks like it's going to take some endurance

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay .... thanks to Inside Survivor, I have nice size pics to work with:

This is the Reward Challenge

It's two teams of 5 ... Blue and Red

Survivors show up for the Reward Challenge

Here's the layout of the challenge as much as is shown.

On the left in the blue team is Ben, Devon and Ashley (Never shows us who the other 2 on that team are or what they do in the challenge, if anything)

On the right in the red team is Cole, Chrissy and J.P. (Same thing ... never see the other 2 on the team)

Ben and Chrissy doing the "climb the ladder portion of the challenge" which they must either dive or jump off of and go underwater....

to retrieve the balls that are tied up. Here's Chrissy under the water. There is one picture of each of those 6 guys under the water undoing a ball from the ropes, so I'm assuming there are 3 balls on each side since we have 6 divers in all.

No pictures of what is done with the balls after they are retrieved, or what the other 2 Survivors on each side do for their part.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's pics of the Immunity Challenge

They arrive and marvel at the set-up and wonder what's what

Side view of the challenge

Front view of the challenge

Ben appears to be in trouble

Cole seems to be very cool with it

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
which probably means he loses LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jim Early posted a pic of Devon and 3 others mooning the ocean...my guess is they are mooning the winners of the reward challenge that have taken off in a boat...but I could be wrong. I cant tell who the others are, it does look like Ben and Ashley. So possibly the blue team loses reward

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
The 'mooning' picture is showing up in other places also. Looks to me like Devon, Ben, Ryan and Ashley. I reached the same 'conclusion'...mooning the winners of the reward challenge - meaning, Chrissy, Joe, JP and Cole. (more food for that hungry boy) But where are Mike & Lauren?

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I took the mooning in a whole different direction. The previews start with Ryan telling multiple people he has the idol in his pants. The next shot is of several people dropping their drawers. I just thought maybe it was them all proving they didn't have an idol in their pants. I'm thinking you all are probably right, and I just don't know how to read clues. LOL.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Guess I better go looking for this controversial mooning picture (lol)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a youtube.com video clip of a preview:

Mooning is at the end of this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOMVWYYiI_M

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
While I'm at it, here's a youtube.com sneak peek featuring Ben and Lauren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGq299_gez8

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here are the Dreamteamers practicing and setting up of the Immunity Challenge:
Squatty Probst (name of the challenge)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95fT8mbw8Y

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is the best shot I could find of the mooning:

That sure appears to be Ryan with Ben, Devon and Ashley

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I'm seeing the date for the Finale showing up:

We must be going to have a double boot or a back to back show on one of our remaining dates, because the Finale appears to be December 20th ... if what I'm seeing is correct. I saw it mentioned at Survivor Sucks when I was trying to find the mooning picture. So, I googled it, and that's the date I got for the chance to win 2 tickets to the filming plus 2 nights at Double Tree Inn.

So, assuming December 20th for the Finale is correct:

Right now we have 10 Survivors left.

After November 22 show airs ... 9 Survivors left.
After November 29 show airs ... 8 Survivors left.
After December 6 show airs ... 7 Survivors left.
After December 13 show airs ... 6 Survivors left.
December 20 show would then probably start with 5 Survivors, so we have 1 too many when we get there if they don't double boot or back-to-back show.

December 20 should be 5 at TC .... 4 left, then 4 at TC when the new twist of making fire, etc., happens, then 3 at Final TC for arguments and questions, etc. Unless they start the show on the 20th with 6 Survivors.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I noticed in a Tweet that Jim Early if Whispers mentioned the sio-called SOKO pagonging.

I had to look up the picture of the original Healers (SOKO) tribe to see who that was. Jessica, Roark and Desi are already gone. Cole, Joe and Mike are left. If it is still SOKO, I think Joe would be a target.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, you always go above and beyond! we find a pic and you get us a video of it!!!! Superstar!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that challenge clip, Ginger. Looks interesting.

I would have said Desi for the win, but she is gone.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
You can see the difference of my trying to type on my iPad vs typing on the computer in my previous post.
Jim Early if Whispers was supposed to be Jim Early of Whispers
Sio-called SOKO pagonging was supposed to be So-called SOKO pagonging

Guess I should stick with the computer ... lol

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
So far there are 4 voting over at Survivor Blows for the boot this week

3 have voted for Joe
1 has voted for Cole and then changed it to Ben (because Ben was featured 9 times in this weeks press-release pics)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Voting has evened out over at Survivor Blows:
Joe - 3
Ben - 3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I hope they are right, LOL.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am still learning on my iPad as well. I basically love it, even though I mostly have no idea what I am doing, and it is SO much easier just to go to the PC for doing the tasks we have been doing for about twenty years now.

But, oh, when I travel, that iPad is nice!

Er, uhhhh, looks like production did the best they could to make tonight's episode exciting, but I suspect this group will hang in and go with the plan for two more eliminations.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Ginger, don't know how accurate this is, TV Guide (11-27/12-10) is showing two hours on Nov. 29th, 8:00 and 9:00. If they are right, could lose 2 survivors that night.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I actually avoid the computer in favor of other devices lately.

You can buy keyboards to use with tablets via bluetooth.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
All depends on what you can get use to Sea ....

My daughter bought me one for Christmas 3 years ago to use with my iPad, and after 2 years of trying to find it convenient to use it, I gave it back to her so maybe somebody at her house might get some use out of that keyboard.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't use one either..

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Ginger, same here. I bought a top of the line Samsung tablet three years ago this Christmas. I hated it, so never used it much. When I was on the road with it, I usually felt like throwing it across the room. THEN we were in a hotel in Saigon for a couple nights this past March, and I had given up on trying to battle the tablet, when I discovered an iPad mini in the room on the last night there, and it said it was there for the guests to use. I knew NOTHING about iPads or Apple or Mac products, but I fired that baby up and was off to the races. It was SO intuitive. I was in love.

We now have two iPhones, I have an iPad Air 2 I bought used on eBay, and Bigdog has a very expensive solitaire playing device (the Samsung).

I am sure I am not using even 2% of what the machine is capable of, but I remain quite happy. I watch almost NO television on the television anymore. I watch one hour per night of ONE of the popular CBS primetime shows, Blue Bloods, Madame Secretary, Bull, NCIS New Orleans, etc., free on CBS.com. And I always watch them on the iPad. The resolution is just wonderful. Now that I am in central time zone for the winter, I do watch Survivor (getting back on topic) on the television, as I can watch it at 7 pm, in real time.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: