TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 09, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 7th Show, Nov 8: Archive through November 09, 2017 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Get To Getting"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe we'll see more interaction now that they are merging.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That's my hope, too Jimmer

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I haven't really gotten into this season. I also hope that the merge and less people will help me follow it better.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hope we get a little bit of spoiling! I am not even seeing tweets, LOL, and I have to leave for a meeting in 40 minutes. Thanks!

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Desi won immunity, vote came down the Jessica and Chrissy, Jessica went home. Joe used his idol on himself.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Anybody who wants to date Cole deserves to be voted off the island.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lilfair. Agreed, but maybe he is just the fellow for that dimpled virgin.

I think voting out Jessica was a smart move, AND it flushed out Joe's idol (of course he will now promptly find another one).

Will be interesting to see the fall-out to Chrissy realizing she may not actually be running the game after all.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I do not understand why they voted her out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
who voted for CHrissy?? I erased my recording. I want to see who is aligned..for now

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wanted Chrissy to go since she voted out my Ali!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I erased too. I want her gone.

Jessica was doomed by being in a showmance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks like a knock down drag out right for a hidden idol next week.

There was a clue that someone (Ben??)missed in the matches

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 2:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
If I remember correctly Joe, Desi, Jessica, Cole, and Dr. Mike voted for Chrissy. Both Ben and Lauren voted for Jessica along with the rest.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I was surprised there were no votes for Joe or Cole. Some must have done a good job talking up Joe to get him to use his HII.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Those Outback steaks looked delicious!

I thought it was annoying to see the waitress taking orders. I would have wanted the steak sitting on my plate when I got there.

I am not the most patient person in the world.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
When Chrissy's group was discussing whom to vote out she of course threw out Joe's name...but Ben was wanting Cole out but then Chrissy (who was highly suspicious that Joe had another idol...rightly so) said they should use Jessica as their second choice, talk up Joe, let Cole's paranoia run wild (okay, that's just my personal opinion of how the stuff about Cole went) and instead go after a stealth target. That Chrissy is a very smart woman and they should all be very afraid of her. She pulled that one off very astutely.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nice summary and analysis of what happened, Roxip. I think Chrissy is playing a strong game. It may catch up with her though.

They probably took orders for the steak because people like their steak cooked differently. That food looked really good. Good product placement there.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, at that point I don't think they would be particular lol.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're probably right.

But asking them how they want their steak was part of the Outback image.

Jessica seems nice but she isn't much of a loss as a Survivor player. She seems very naive for her age and that's a particularly bad attribute when it comes to playing Survivor.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I haven't eaten at Outback in probably 10 years. I don't ever remember the steaks looking that good. They were perfectly "charred."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I think the combo of Chrissy, Ben, Ryan and Devon as a voting block is going to be deadly. If they stick together, they make the F4.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
There are certainly a diverse foursome and all have the potential to make it far if they keep their mouth shut and play the game. So far they have managed to do so...it makes it more interesting. If I was Dr. Mike I would trying to make inroads on that group.

I hope Joe's idol luck has run out.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexie, Outback steaks suck, for the most part.

I'm really liking Ryan and Devon's relationship.

I like Chrissy I feel she's on the bottom of every alliance she's on.

Poor Cole....;)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I've only eaten Outback once. Took my dad there for his birthday because he was a meat and potato guy. I got chicken and was not impressed.