TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 7 - November 8, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 7 - November 8, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title and Transcript of the preview:

Title: "Get to Gettin'"

Ginger Note: It's Merge Time with 12 left

Here's the transcript Flowerpower at Survivor Blows did of the preview this evening at the end of the show:

(See them gather at the challenge arena on the beach...see Ashley and Desi...)

Jiffy: A bomb is dropped, you are merged
See Joe tear off his buff...

Ryan (in confessional): A merge! that is what you dream of...this is the play offs now.

Jiffy: the target's in site

Ben to Mike: Cole is the biggest threat

Ben (in confessional): The battle line is gone

Jiffy: and, it's a race
(see Chrissy and Ben)
...to gather troops...
(see Devon and Ryan)

(See Joe and Cole)
Joe:...he's gonna flip on y'all

Mike talking to Lauren: She's a huge threat

Mike (in confessional): I expect a war

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release Images are up (and have been up) for the merge and the merge feast.......

but neither Inside Survivor nor Survivor Blows has put them up in a size I can work with. I saw them in thumbnail size this morning when I woke up at 5 am and couldn't get back to sleep (lol).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Jeff's interview by Dalton Ross of EW.com

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/02/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-hustlers-healers-episode-6/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Okay, tease us up for next week, sir!
Jeff Probst: This is the point in the game when the real players begin to emerge. Even though they can’t yet see the light at the end of the tunnel, they can sense it. Decisions become much more important and Tribal is often much more lively!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release Images ------- 1st group

Drop Your Buff

Basket of New Buffs

Passing Out the New Buffs

Go to New Camp

Where Supplies Await

Ginger Note: I don't know if those last 2 pics come before or after the Merge Feast

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release Pics --- Group 2

The Outback Merge Feast

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release Pics --- Group 3

Getting ready to paint the new flag and notice in the background that the camp has to be built (or rebuilt)

Couple of pics of what appears to be rebuilding

Group of 8 out of the 12 visiting down at the beachside
JP, Desi, Chrissy, Ashley, Ryan, Joe, Devon and Lauren

Same area and time ... but now we have
JP, Desi, Chrissy, Ashley, Jessica, Ben, Ryan, Joe, Devon and Lauren

So ... I guess Cole and Dr. Mike are out fishing, or looking for HII's (lol)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My Gawd... that rib looks tasty!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to today's interview with Ali by Parade.com

https://parade.com/615462/mikebloom/survivor-heroes-v-healers-v-hustlers-ali-elliott-gets-auburned-and-loses-her-glow/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Another interview with Ali by Hollywood Reporter:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ali-elliott-exit-interview-1054170

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So..............................................

Will Joe find yet another idol at this location???

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Hollywood Reporter interview Jeff Probst and got a read from him on the 12 players left at the merge:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-season-35-jeff-probst-episode-6-1053950

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues ..... but actually nothing there we didn't already know:

“Get To Gettin’”

Castaways drop their buffs and merge for a big feast, and the first individual immunity is on the line, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
We were talking earlier in the season about when do they get their bathing suits......

If you will look at the first group of pictures, the one with supplies at the new camp flag, the bathing suits are in a container on the right hand side.

There are a lot of individual pics around camp and several are in these bathing suits, and there are a lot of the guys coming in from fishing and they are in swimming trunks. Since no spoiler value, or challenge, I didn't bother to bring them over.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sheldor, over at Survivor Blows, has put the Press Images in timestamp order:

So, now .... not that it's important .... I can tell you that the Outback Feast happens between the changing of the buffs and the showing up at the new camp pics.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I see at the Press Release site, that some more pics have been put out

Neither Inside Survivor nor Survivor Blows has put them up yet, so I just snagged a couple of thumbprints of the Immunity Challenge to put here for the meanwhile. Doesn't look familiar to me, but if I see information at Survivor Blows about it previously being used, I'll bring that info over.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Youtube.com link for preview of next episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyHgAQ9ndzg

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Next episode Sneak Peek at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGjkTk4Clwk

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dreamteamers practice the Immunity Challenge for Episode 7 --- YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvrbkzPKk3A

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, that looks like an interesting new challenge.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger,,,fyi...Jim Early has the cover pic of 3 guys sitting talking and they are in this order

Cole JP Devon

I'm thinking JP goes but who knows!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I noticed in that picture you mentioned that both JP and Devon are looking toward Cole as they speak and Cole is looking at both of them. Could this mean that Cole is the "selected one" per JE?? Or could it be JP since he's sitting in the middle between Cole and Devon??

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And next week's title is "Knights of the Round Table" or something like that...........so could he be pointing at Final Three. (I don't think so)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I did wonder whether the alpha males decide to try and align and take out the competition...if they do they could be rather dangerous.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Which way are the votes looking at Survivor Blows:

Looks like our friends over at Survivor Blows are leaning towards a macho male going this week. Cole seems to be the one most likely to go, with Ben or Devon getting some interest along those lines, also. This is based on how many single shots of these guys showed up in the Press Images this week......Sheldor said that Cole had 7, and Ben and Devon each had 5. Well, it's something to go on, I guess.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Eggie, I am thinkin they are looking at JP so he goes

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hmmm.. I'm not sure that I would have called Devon "macho".... maybe I've missed something in the episodes.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Kooklie --- He's a surfer, great balance, therefore a male threat.....guess that's what I meant.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: