TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Show, Nov 1

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 6th Show, Nov 1 users admin

"This is Why You Play Survivor"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"This is why you play Survivor"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow I’m not sure that I’m enjoying the editing this season. Blindsides are fun but they are blindsiding the viewers as well.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Wow, no one commenting or even spoiling. Alli voted off. I thought for sure it would be JP.
Previews setting up for merge next week. Maybe it will get more interesting after that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Ali actually Alexandra? Just checking.

I think a lot of people are watching the world series instead, saving Survivor for tomorrow. Not me but it's not on hear yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh, pizza and soda for the reward. Kind of a cool challenge.

Yellow team is ahead so far, red team is in second place, oh yellow forgot to untie on of the knots on their boat so red passed them. Blue finally gets to the boat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"The Ocean is moving today", Jeff is getting carried away. Yellow team takes the first reward, red team takes the second reward.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JP is the reason they won the reward, Ryan thinks he had upper body strength due to being a fire fighter.

Interesting Ryan wants to get rid of JP before the merge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ashley talking to Desi about getting rid of Joe.

Now Cole faints, and they are talking about how they can't carry him because they can't feed him. I think it was Dr Mike who said he should have packed on some pounds instead of worrying about his abs before coming on Survivor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Red team had the whole word spelled and then it all fell over.

Eveyone is trying to finish up, all blocks are up

Red wins, yellow screwed up and theirs dropped, Blue got immunity.

Man they are going to have to move these teams around there isn't going to be anyone on the yellow team left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Alexandra, Ali, goes home.

Isn't it a little to early to merge?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ryan is dead to me!! Ali didnt deserve how he played her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ryan has been dead to me for awhile.

I don't like who he is voting with.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was truly surprised. I thought he would be astute enough to get rid of the bigger threat long-term.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was puzzled about that as well but I don’t think he considers JP to be much of an intellectual or strategic threat. Of course, he’s not a great ally either.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I really don't like Ryan now.
He is even scummier than Joe at this point!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think the Power 4 are Ryan, Devon, Chrissy and Ben.

I think Ryan is closer to Devon than he was to Ali, which is why she was expendable (and why risk a tie and have to pull rocks).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think Chrissy influenced Ryan in the vote. Since Ali voted against Chrissy she wanted her out. I can't blame her for that. And since JP is not strategic, I think he will be easy to get out. He won't win everything. And he's not really playing. I understand their vote.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Getting rid of bigger threat is the right move... but bigger threat is what regard? Strength (outplay)? Social Game (outlast)? Game Strategist (outwit)?

They said JP may be a physical threat but he's not aware of the game and what's going on... I'd keep and use him for his power... then dump him later...

For sure I think you need to get rid of those with a good social game and those who show game strategy...

I think Survivor has evolved to where the Outwit and Outlast overshadow the Outplay.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Ali Elliott talks 'Survivor' -- My reaction to being voted out wasn't because I was blindsided

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ali-elliott-talks-survivor----my-reaction-being-voted-out-wasnt-because-i-was-blindsided-23028.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually think Ali was a good boot this week. She's got a great social game. Obviously JP is not going to win every. single. IC after the merge and when he loses they can kick him. It's better to get rid of Ali before the merge because it could have been tough to get rid of her after the merge.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Can anyone explain to me how Chrissy is a "hero"?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/215715/

No idea! She is an actuary, Mom and traveller.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, according to some comments I saw on another site https://www.reddit.com/r/survivor/comments/6xd1ni/why_was_a_hero/

it is because she became an actuary at a time when only men were actuaries and she walked away from her successful career to be a mother to her children and then after they were grown went back again and was once again successful and is a great role model for women.

I think that's a bit of a stretch but oh well!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Ali Elliott talks 'Survivor' -- I didn't think Ryan Ulrich would reel me in just to cut my throat again!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ali-elliott-talks-survivor----i-didnt-think-ryan-ulrich-would-reel-me-in-just-cut-my-throat-again-23033.php

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea and Roxie!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who has idols at the moment? And what does the super idol do? Thanks!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
From my notes, I think Mike has an idol, and Joe has an idol. I think the super idol is out of play?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
When Ali mentions the "super idol" I think she is referring to the one that Ryan gave to Chrissy and that she didn't play. I'm guessing she is alluding to the fact that she had no idea of the bond between them because she did not know about that. That's my guess.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Pamy regarding Ryan. Dead. (wish he wasn't playing quite so well though!)
RE: Chrissy being a hero! Harumph. I know a gazillion women who've followed non-traditional career paths, who've also had children and gone back to work. Sheesh, I might even be a hero myself if those are the criteria. And most of those I know were a lot more 'decent' than Chrissy with the very very weird eyebrows. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I have no problem with them labeling a working mom as a hero. I think WE ARE! :-)

So far I'm enjoying this season, but haven't found anyone to really cheer for. Of course I love Devon because he's so adorable. It will be interesting who steps forward with the best game play. So far Chrissy and Ryan are in the running.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The whole being a “hero” concept is confusing. People do heroic things. The same people also mess up occasionally.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
haha Jimmer. yep. like Joe...what kind of hero is he??

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: