TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 18, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 4th Show, Oct 18: Archive through October 18, 2017 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"I don't like having snakes around."

I wonder if this title is referring to the ground slithery type of snakes - or the human kind of snakes, after a drop-your-buffs gig?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bet its the 2 legged kind

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
What Pamy said!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We'll probably get lots of images of real snakes though (LOL - if they can find any).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Boston Rob‏Verified account @BostonRob 7m7 minutes ago
More
Big shakeup on @survivorcbs tonight! From a viewers perspective I can't wait... when I was in the game it was frustrating to say the least!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Oh my! Wonder what that will be.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
New teams. Sorry...don't remember who is who and on what team.

Jessica finds a secret advantage in her chip bag (her team won a challenge and got peanut butter and jelly, bread and each got a bag of chips). It is like the first advantage - - she can cancel a vote, it must be used tonight, if her team doesn't lose tonight, she has to give it to someone on the team who is going.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Because Cole told Jessica about Joe having an advantage, Jessica tells him and Mike about the advantage.

Cole then goes and tells the other two on his new tribe, Ben and Lauren, about the advantage that if the go to tribal Jessica can block one of their votes! He said he did this to show them they can trust him!

Someone remind me....didn't he have a crush on Jessica last week? Didn't he have a big mouth telling everyone about Joe and the idol? Is he that stupid that he doesn't realize he just threw his 'crush' under a bus?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Joe up to his dirty tricks on his new tribe. He tells Alan Devon that the other team mates are looking to get rid of him. sighhhhh and of course, Alan Devon believes it.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Ben, Mike, and Lauren on the beach watching Cole and Jessica frolic out in the water. Lauren now telling Mike about the advantage...not who has it but that someone has it. Mike knows Cole has a big mouth and knows it is him.

Mike goes out and tells Jessica that they know about the advantage. Cole acting dumb like he doesn't know who would have told Lauren. Now he says he mentioned it to Ben. He told both of them.

Jessica says she burned him. It was her prerogative to tell if she wanted.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Ummmmmm...I hope I'm spoiling for others or maybe I'm just talking to myself...LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick‏Verified account @EvelDick 32m32 minutes ago
More
#Survivor The Bromance of Ryan and Devon has been split up in the swap...

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Red Team: Jessica, Cole, Lauren, Mike and Ben

Yellow Team: Chrissy, JP, Ryan, Alex, Roark

Blue Team: Alan, Joe, Devon, Ashly, Desi

Red Team wins immunity

Yellow wins immunity

(Edited tribes...think I have it right)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, you aren't talking to yourself, although I do that all over the board myself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick‏Verified account @EvelDick 18m18 minutes ago
More
Cole blabbing about Jessica's shit again. She's gonna want to kick his ass when she finds out... again

#Survivor

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Jessica. In her 'diary' conversation, she was crying wondering if she picked the wrong person to confide in and to trust.

I think that would be a yes. I don't think he was doing it maliciously but he has a BIGGGGG MOUTH.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think I made a mistake earlier....it was Devon (not Alan) that Joe told that Ashly wanted to vote him out.

Think they may be aiming for Joe.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Joe having a discussion at camp asking who are they going to get rid of. Alan makes Joe say who he thinks should go.

They think Joe blew up his game and Desi's game. He tells Desi he had to get the target off her back. She said NO...you threw me under the bus. You were too confident and they will know you have the idol. Desi wants him to give her the idol.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Devon finds the advantage in his bag but he is not allowed to open it till they get to TC.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Lots of drama at TC.
2 Healers vs 2 Heroes - Devon in the middle. Joe says the heroes have to go.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Devon reveals he got something that he has to reveal before the vote.

HORRIBLE. The way it reads is that Devon's vote is blocked...not that he can block a vote.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Joe gives Jeff his immunity challenge. He chooses to use it on himself.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Votes:
Joe - 2 (doesn't count)
Allen is voted out

Joe says he read Ashley's face and that's why he used on himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I am surprised, LOL. Thanks so much Sassyza!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Dipo. Phone rang at the very end so didn't give too many details.