TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 1st Show, Sep 27: Archive through September 28, 2017 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Setting this up earlier than I normally do to make sure everybody gets good and ready. Yippee Skippy folks, the new season is finally here!

"I'm not crazy. I'm confident."

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
This IS my favorite reality TV show!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's great, season after season. Looking forward to it!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Healers won the first comp! I thought for sure it would be the Hustlers.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Funny seeing everyone sizing each other up. Those girls who like the handsome guy in their group, should be thinking about the game, not muscles!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I hope we don't have to watch Joe with his pants falling down all season.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
At least we had blurring! I am impressed that the Healers are doing so well. And if anyone is sick or hurt, they can help.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I hate it when I want the only minority on the tribe out first. I swear it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with him acting crazy right out of the gate.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't get why Chrissy didn't use the super immunity idol on Katrina?????

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
What, why did she not use it..stupid. She will take it home next week.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Votes at the very end....Chrissy even voted for Katrina to get the boot .......

Clearwaters

08-25-2013

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Clearwaters a private message Print Post    
If she used it, it would have "proven" Alan right. He claimed she or JD had found the idol. How does she explain, and be believed, that she just found this idol in her bag?

Katrina isn't someone who is going to be missed by anyone other than Chris, so it seemed an easy choice.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
he claimed Ash and JP had it, he never suspected Chrissy. Man, Alan needs to take a chill pill!

I see why she didnt use it but from a viewer standpoint I wanted her to so I could see drama, game wise she was smart not to

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.. We wanted her to use it, but it could have just meant she was next.

Alan may not be crazy, but he acts like it and his eyes get crazy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did she not realize it was only good for the first TC? I wonder if she thought she could hold on to it. It's all in the fine print. But then again, she did vote for Katrina.

Both Alan and Joe are super-paranoid, like Tony V. from his season.

Lsufan

06-29-2017

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lsufan a private message Print Post    
Was so hoping for Alan to be voted out. The bullying was quite unnecessary. Yes, I said the B word.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I am ready for Alan and Joe to go already. The rest are ok so far.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Their time will come to be voted out, but right now the teams need strength to win challenges. Hopefully, it won't be to long that they need them if they keep acting the way they are and don't tone it down.

I'm wondering why Alan kept going after the guy he thought had the idol and didn't go after the girl that Alan thinks is in a relationship with that guy. She could have had the idol also. (Sorry, I dont know their names yet.) Maybe he did but they didn't show it. Who knows?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Please Mr. Camera Man, do not, ever again, focus in on someone throwing up.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Yes, Dogdoc, we did not need to see that. Guess they wanted to make sure we realized just how much effort they put into the challenges. But....yuck!

Overall, I thought this was an under-whelming opening to the season with the exception of Alan's meltdown and Joe's pants falling down. I so wanted someone to use that special idol. Hopefully, episode #2 will have more drama for me!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that they showed us Krissy throwing up because Ryan would see her as a potential target for the team and that would give her possible safety...and a reason to be obligated to him if they made the merge. Not knowing the dynamics on another team what other choice did he have?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Joe is reminding me a lot of Tony from last season with his paranoia. If they last until a merge, it would be interesting to see who is more paranoid..Joe or Alan.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Sassyza! I was thinking the same exact thing when I was watching the show. I just couldn't remember his name so I kept quite.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read an interesting interview that Kristina gave. She said she wasn't surprised that Chrissy didn't use the idol to save her. Evidently, they never really got along from the time they landed on the beach and she wasn't surprised that Chrissy voted for her. (Talk about some serious CBS misdirection).

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Is there a bio list for all these players anywhere? You guys are so good at remembering names.