TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Show, Sep 27

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 1st Show, Sep 27 users admin

"I'm not crazy. I'm confident."

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 28, 2017Turtletoes25 09-28-17  11:48 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Here is the CBS info on the cast Turtletoes:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

Loremma

04-25-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
I’m hoping Chrissy is smart enough to use the idea to fool the other players. Show someone and say “I found the idol, you can’t vote me out”. Or some other strategy to her advantage.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Adam tweeted that she was smart not to use it because now she has what looks like a real idol and a premade secret alliance with someone on another team.....I didnt think of that but YAH! she was reallly smart!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, they may end up being million dollar vomit!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
just reading thru the rest of the posts here, I see you all are smarter than me because you all are thinking along the same lines as Adam :-)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Whoa!!! I am SO embarrassed that I didn't even think of Chrissy bluffing with the idol in later days.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Is it Ryan and Devon teaming up. I don't mind them.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
WOW!! Not a lot of traffic here... I haven't watched the episode yet, but plan on doing so over the weekend. What is everyone's thoughts? Is it going to be a good season?

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I enjoy all seasons...so I'm excited...but I do know for me...it's a little difficult to comment after just one episode, with 3 tribes and 18 people....only so much can be shown in the less than 60 minutes...so it's hard to gauge personalities, etc. :-)

Jeep

10-17-2001

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
I love all seasons of Survivor, but this first episode was not very exciting for me. However it did generate some thoughts about the special idol that I didn't consider. So maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to details. I never thought about Chrissy using the idol as a bluff later in the game.

I like Ryan and Devon teaming up. Hope they go far. And wouldn't it be great to see Ryan and Chrissy go all the way to the end.....the two people involved in that first special idol?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cass, I love all seasons. This is my favorite show (with TAR a strong second), so I'm not the most objective person to ask that question! LOL

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Oh me too!!! Loved all seasons, until last season. I just could NOT get into the season with some of the women they cast. I let 3-4 women completely ruin the season for me... so I quit watching after Malcolm's boot! And I've NEVER missed a single second of any previous seasons... so I was shocked that I just couldn't get past some of the cast... I guess the women I wanted to see play again weren't ones that either didn't want to play or TPTB didn't want them to play... My own fault.

Very thankful for a all newbie season!!! I haven't watched the first episode yet because I've been listening to a FANTASTIC podcast series from Josh Wigler called First One Out. It's a 6 part series... beautifully produced!

Highly recommend!!
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-2017-first-one-out-wigler-heroes-healers-hustlers-preview/

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Katrina Radke talks 'Survivor' -- I'm not surprised Chrissy Hofbeck didn't save me, she was afraid of me

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-katrina-radke-talks-survivor----im-not-surprised-chrissy-hofbeck-didnt-save-me-she-was-afraid-of-me-22823.php

Exclusive: Katrina Radke talks 'Survivor' -- Chrissy Hofbeck was out to get me, Alan Ball's behavior changed everything

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-katrina-radke-talks-survivor----chrissy-hofbeck-was-out-get-me-alan-ball-behavior-changed-everything-22828.php

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I wonder if there was more to Katrina’s personality than what we saw.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been meaning to ask, what did Jeff mean when he said the tie voting is back?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I wondered about that also Dipo, I know there have been ties in the past. Now it seems that the players are a little too "follow the leader/that guy".

I really ended up liking last season, I thought the first episode of Heroes, Healers & Hustlers was pretty meh. I really disliked Joe, he reminded me of that overly annoying guy who amazingly won, I think his name was Tony. He was out early when playing again last season.

Patti

04-29-2008

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patti a private message Print Post    
It's always interesting to see who gets the most camera time during the first episodes. Wondering if Chrissy and Ryan are two to watch. If they both go to merge with a few allies and Ryan tells her he gave her the advantage they'll hook up. Two small alliance make a big alliance.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
When Jeff said tie voting was back, I took that to mean when there was a tie, the people in the tie would make fire to break it, like they did in the past. No more re-vote or pick rocks out of a bag. I hope so. I love seeing them try to make fire.

Patti, I said the same thing earlier, it would be neat to see Chrissy and Ryan go far since they were the two involved with the special idol. Ryan just seems so small. I hope he holds up!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Jeep, I hope that you are correct, because I hated all that other rigmarole they had come up with, fire-making is part of Survivor and that should be the tie breaker!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't think they did the fire-making challenge until they were down to the F4? I think what Jeff meant was they will go back to re-voting like they used to before last season's "change."

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I thought the picked rocks when no one would change their vote resulting in a perpetual tie.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Katrina Radke talks 'Survivor' -- When I saw my Heroes tribe, I was devastated to be honest

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-katrina-radke-talks-survivor----when-i-saw-my-heroes-tribe-i-was-devastated-be-honest-22857.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: