TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 1 - September 27, 2017: Archive through September 16, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Fixing to bring over some pictures for Season 35

Healers vs Heroes vs Hustlers

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is a picture of the whole cast

18 players --- there will be 3 tribes of 6 each

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Now you can have fun weeding through the whole cast and picking out the members of each individual tribe

Here's the Healers Tribe - SOKO

s35healersSoko

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I've got the title wrong up in the first post:

It's Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
So now lets go get the Heroes (trying to get use to this resizing and bringing over is always like a new experience for me each season - lol)

Heroes Tribe - LEVU

heroes

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And then here's the hustlers

Hustlers - YAWA

yawa

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger!! I got chills when I saw you posting today!!! wahoooo welcome back and thank you so very much for all you do for us here!!!! love you!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely hate having three tribes of six - it is so easy to Pagong one tribe.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger!

Jeep

10-17-2001

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Ginger! Survivor wouldn't be as enjoyable without you!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks ... great to know it's useful to you guys.

I'm just finishing up the 5th day of a viral cough that is keeping me up from sleep, cause when I lay down I just cough. Drinking plenty of fluids and have cough syrup...so hoping it goes away real soon. But, hubby gave it to me, and he had it 5 days before I started with it, and he is still hacking.

As soon as I have more energy, I'll go see what 1st episode pics might be out there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuggghhh... get better soon Ginger!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, get well soon!! xoxoxo

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info from your sick bed, Ginger, and get well soon.

I find what works for me and Bigdog with severe coughs is Mucinex DM cough PILLS. One pill works for exactly four hours, but you can take up to 6 in a day. Walmart has a low priced generic version that is quite inexpensive, and they keep it on the very bottom shelf where you can barely find it. I take several bottles of these when I travel with groups and frequently end up passing them out to fellow passengers so they can suppress their symptoms until they get over it, and hopefully before they pass the affliction on to US.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Juju ... I had forgotten about Mucinex DM. It is truly a good thing.
The Pertussin DM that the doctor recommended to hubby had not done anything, and I was getting very much sleep deprived. He had a prescription for some pearl type pills for coughing, but one of the side effects was drowsiness...and I'm such a cheap drunk ... that I had bypassed taking any.

Well, buddy .... I took one last night and slept 11 hours with just two breaks for clearing hacking cough. Hubby says I can take 3 a day, and I said I would sleep for 33 hours, and that's more than a day ... lol. I am very susceptible to stuff like that. Good thing I don't drink.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I hope you feel better soon...thank you so much for keeping us updated even when you're under the weather!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I had this in the General Spoiler Thread. Now that we've seen the players in pics up close and on their separate tribes of 6, you might want to see this again.

Survivor 35 Preview --- Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzEMae4Zvoc

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That was a good watch. Thanks, Ginger.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That video shows exactly what sets Survivor apart from every other reality/game show on TV. The casting is outstanding and doesn't suck (I'm looking at you Robyn K. from Big Brother), and they let the players dictate how the game is played. I love how Jeff lets the tribes make deals with each other or barter for supplies. This show isn't just the ultimate "social experiment," it is the gold standard for reality/game shows which can't be achieved by most other shows (I'm looking at you again Big Brother).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Images are out ... I'll see what I can find out to line up with some pics today and tomorrow and hopefully get a storyline going and up for us.

Survivor #35 cast aboard ship as the games begin

Three teams of 6 (Blue, Yellow and Red)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is something we are usually familiar with

Want to thank Inside Survivor for putting the Press Images up in a size that I can handle.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I'll start with the Healers (SOKO) --- Yellow

Here's the Healers Tribe on the ship

In the water rowing for shore

Reaching shore

Bringing things they salvaged from the ship to the camp

Campsite, SOKO sign, and goodies already waiting for them

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Next we have the Heroes - LEVU --- Blue

On the ship

In the water

Campsite flag with goodies waiting for them

gathered at the Campsite flag

studying a map (to water???)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And, the 3rd tribe --- Hustlers (YAWA) --- red

On the Ship

Grabbing for stuff on the ship

The campsite flag

At camp ... look at that bench ... somebody knows how to build a shelter and amenities (I think)