TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Pre-Show Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: General Pre-Show Discussion users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
General discussion about the upcoming season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The new season will be all newbies and the theme is "Triple H" - Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers.

You can't make this up.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that's a long title.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And judging from the bios, they recruited very heavily from Auburn University. Very strange.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reason I don't like this is because this means three groups of six, which makes it very easy for one team to get Pagonged.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think they will do some reshuffles to prevent that. hoping!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just to make sure and clarify that this is the non-spoiler discussion thread.

The Spoiler pre-season discussion thread is here:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/
9204/17262332.html?1495581343

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger you are so thoughtful!! my post above is spec on my part... :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pretty safe speculation..

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Survivor premiere and BB19 Finale wont be on the same night this year.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/06/survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers-premiere-date/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cast officially released:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-jeff-probst-explains-everything-know-season-35-1033552

And the "super idol" is back (The idol can be played after the votes are read) but with some twists:

-it's hidden on the boat where the players will grab supplies right at the beginning

-it's only valid the very first TC

-if whoever grabs it ends up with immunity, they have to pass it to someone who is going to TC

-if it's not used at the first TC, it's no longer valid; but it can be used as a bluffing tool...

other notes-

-there can be ties and revotes at TC again, unlike last year when they went straight to drawing rocks

-they're keeping the "open forum" final TC format like last year

-and while this isn't mentioned in the article, the biggest change revolves around F4; the rumor is the F4 IC winner will get to declare at TC who they want to take to final TC; the other two will have a fire-making challenge for the last spot...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool info!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
As we are *patiently* (cough,cough) waiting, I thought this was an interesting article:

http://www.fame10.com/entertainment/survivor-15-behind-the-scenes-secrets

For example:
What fans of the show might not know is that contestants have to visit with medics before and after each challenge

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... you said "patiently"

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Karuuna that was a great article...thanks for sharing!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Here's another article I thought was really good. It's one of the longer interviews I have seen with JP. He does talk about a little twist with idols so if that is spoilery to ya...enter at your own risk.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-jeff-probst-explains-everything-know-season-35-1033552

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
I've been watching survivor Australia and it is so much better than the USA survivor . CBS you should look at it because you could get some great ideas from them . The challenges are so much better , the tribal councils are outstanding and the blindsides are awesome !

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Does Survivor Australia travel around the world for locations? I would think there are enough islands around Australia that they wouldn't need to travel.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: