TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIV: Game Changers: General Discussion: Archive through March 06, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just a thread for people who don't want to be spoiled to discuss the upcoming season which will be starting Wednesday March 8th! :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer and to Alaginger for getting all this going again!

As of today, I am going to try to avoid the 'spoiler' thread as I really enjoyed not knowing what was going to happen for the last two seasons!

With newbies, I didn't worry as much that the spoilers were real but with the repeats playing, I just expect them to give things away, lol!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/20/survivor-game-changers-jeff-probst-zeke-michaela/

New Jeff interview...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And just because some of us like looking at Malcolm...

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/09/survivor-game-changers-malcolm-freberg/

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh Malcolm ~ So happy he is back!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Of course, happy to see Malcom back. Such a cutie! Also happy that Caleb gets another shot. And I have always loved Jeff Varner, so happy he's back. Ozzie and Tai -- this could be really fun! Not thrilled about Tony or Cullpepper.

For the ladies, Cerie is always a joy. I can't believe Sandra is back! I did not like her on her first season, but grew to appreciate her. Aubry is so smart she is fun to watch. But Ciera, again. No thanks!

I'm going to guess that Debbie our first out. I'm not sure I can take a full season of her. FX! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wasn't even the slightest bit interested in this season until I see from your posts that Sandra is back! She is my all time favorite player. I predicted her first win, and of course her second win since I already loved her!

But this season I just don't see how anyone would let her win a third time. I mean hope she will, but you know how the other players can hate a winner.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
eta: Sandra's first season was the very first time I chose the winner from the first ep.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
One of my all time favorite Survivor moments was Sandra standing up to Russell when he tried to intimidate her.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I am right along with the Sandra fan club! She rocked her first time around and then the second. You are correct in she would have to pull out all the tricks to get this win. A few of them coming back to this round of the show actually will have to as well.

I cannot wait to see how they get to the end and who the last person standing is.

There are just a couple of people I could of done without but hey they should just be voted out first, second and then let the games begin! lol

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Hmmm I think JT is the only one I've ever picked from ep 1 to win so I may have to stand by him again.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As someone who rooted for Sandra in her first season, I was bothered that she was coming back after winning twice. Then I saw her pre-game video and I want her to win a 3rd time, LOL!

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Interesting twist on the voting...

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/28/survivor-jeff-probst-game-changers-revote/

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
If they are dumb enough to let Sandra get to the end... then she deserves to win!! I've always liked her!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So weird, I never cared for Sandra. I don't even remember why but she just annoyed me from the get-go. Not to begrudge her success in the game though!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, Roxi - who knows why some of these people irk us instantly while others delight us. With the exception of a very few (like Russell), they're all good people. I think that subconsciously, they remind us of people we have known or worked with and we either liked that person or we didn't.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I like Sandra also, loved it when she wouldn't let Russell bully her. I seem to recall thinking Cirie should have won at least once, I thought she played very well.
Is Ciera a former players daughter who helped kick out her mom? I didn't care that she tossed her mama out but I just didn't care for her at all. Didn't she make some bonehead choices and lasted awhile by luck vs wit?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sugar, that is Ciera. I didn't care for her the first time and even less the 2nd. I'm hoping she's out early so we don't have to hear how brilliant she is.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ciera does have the best eye rolling technique in the business.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ciera was also a single mom who justifies leaving the kid because them money would make life perfect.. thus losing that precious time with a young child that cannot be bought back.

There are definitely favorites for me, Malcolm, Cirie, Sandra, Ozzy, Tai and Caleb (those two, depending how they react to returning)..

Some not favorites like Ciera. And is Jeff the Probst favorite.. he certainly isn't mine. Tony.

Others I don't even remember.

Will be interesting...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm having a hard time getting excited for this.

My problem is I have favorites and I want them all to do well... and I'm afraid some of the returners I don't like -- and I deem unworthy to win ;-)... that I don't like so much are going to be responsible for their demise. I know it sounds harsh to say I don't think someone is not worthy to win... but let's all face it... I'm pretty sure all have winners that we didn't really like... or players we hoped to never see again.

I have always loved Sandra's sass, definitely wouldn't want to be on her bad side... :-) Her confessionals were GOLD!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I have to admit that I don't remember Sierra, Hali or Sarah but otherwise, I'm so ready for this to be back!

I actually tired of Cirie her last time on. For now, I'm rooting for Zeke, Michaela, Aubry, JT, Malcolm, Jeff, Debbie, Troy with Ozzy, Sandra and Tony a close second. Ask me 3 weeks from now and that list will most likely be very different, lol!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Is Sarah the other cop from Tony's season?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes