TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXI - Cambodia: Second Chance: General Discussions (Was The Returning Contestants): Archive through May 13, 2015 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Finally ... I found it:
Here's the link to the EW.com article, and I snipped out the part where Dalton Ross asked Jeff about Mike and Carolyn being in the list of picks for the voting.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/05/jeff-probst-survivor-fan-voted-second-chance-season-31

You are calling this twist “Second Chance,” and you clearly mentioned it’s for people that did not win the first time around. But you have two people in Mike and Carolyn that are still in contention for the current season airing. By having them be potential contestants in a second chance season, isn’t that a huge spoiler in big neon letters that they do not win this season?
Oh my God, I didn’t even think of this! You’ve just caught me off guard! [Laughs] As you would expect from Survivor, we found a way to add a little twist, a little layer of mystery, into the Second Chance voting. So the definition of Second Chance is, contestants who have only played once and never won. So, that means either Mike and Carolyn both lost, or one of them could be, ultimately, ineligible.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i despise being forced to vote for all 10... barely could pick out 5..

Aitch41

01-09-2009

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aitch41 a private message Print Post    
voted....

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"both viewer votes and CBS votes will be taken into account" ~ Thanks Wilson.

Now my question is, what is the difference between "viewer votes" and "CBS votes"? Is that so CBS can have a final say on who THEY want to participate to make sure there are a few unlikables?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I picked by age.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the help with the women Kappy. I knew I didn't want Kass & Cierra but beyond that I had no clue who to vote for. I'm going to copy off your paper except for Mama C. I just don't know if I can give her my vote.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
After seeing Tyler's ponderosa video, I won't be voting for shirin if I vote again.

Ark ~ It's hard to remember alot of these people but the videos did help to remind me of who most of them were.

I'm voting for Mikayla because she's the one that Russell's nephew declared a 'temptress' and therefore evil. I thought it was so unfair that she had to deal with his obvious emotional issues.

I ended up going more by who I don't want and then seeing who was left. How sad is that, lol?!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Anyone else having trouble with the CBS website? I can't even get the Cochran interview to come up. Can't get to voting. Lots of blank white pages.

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
I was having trouble too, it finally loaded and let me vote.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
CBS is going to put through whoever they want. This is totally lame. As are most of their choices.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Was peih-Gee Law the one who purposefully tripped the girl who had only one leg? I almost forgot about that little incident.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spoton, I think it was Kelly that tripped the girl with one leg, but the Kelly that tripped her is not one of the Kelly's up for a vote.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I also think there are some that are in already and maybe a few after they see how the votes go.

I voted for a few after watching the videos to see if I liked what they said.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think it was Naoka

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I had to go look it up ....

Kelly Bruno has a prosthetic leg from having her leg removed from the knee down at age 6 months from a birth defect.

It was NaOnka who shoved her over a basket of fruits which also had a clue to a hidden immunity idol.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Brenda ~ the link for the Cochran interview didn't work until I refreshed about 5 times and then it suddenly appeared. Maybe because of the #'s trying to access it?

And yes, Sea, I have no doubt that CBS will have who they want to have no matter who the fans vote for. Then again, on other sites, I see people voting for Kass and Abia because they love the drama they bring. To me, they just bring nastiness, not good drama or good game play.

Kelly (1st season), Jeremy and Spencer are a must for me and then I will be happy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The links and CBS website have been working better for me. I finally got to vote a second time too! I think the website must have been flooded with voting.

I've been voting Kass. I remember liking her, some of the time. I know I found her very interesting and memorable. Mostly I figure out who I would never vote for and then vote for the rest.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tasha, Natalie, Shirin, wigglesworth , Jeremy, Varner, troyzan, and Woo are my tops

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kass was so vile and ugly - I can't believe people are voting for her on the CBS site.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Anybody voting for Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper? I liked her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCpZkpxLwbM

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yep - voted for T-Bird.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
I must of slept through a bunch of seasons because I barely remember most of them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
keep your fingers crossed for me...Im in the running to get tix to the Finale and 30 yr reunion next week!!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Fingers crossed Pamy!
Yes, I'm voting for T-Bird.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm voting for all of those that are actively campaigning on Survivors Whispers on FB.