TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXI - Cambodia: Second Chance: General Discussions (Was The Returning Contestants): Archive through May 07, 2015 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As the thread name says .... ?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This does not include a spoiler

Okay Gang ... this is our time to vote for who we want to be in Season 31 ... returning players who did not win in their season ... being given a second chance to play.

Here's the link for voting:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/second-chance/

When you get there, you will have to register with CBS for your vote(s) to count. If you already have an account, you have to log in.

There are 16 pictures of females and 16 pictures of males to pick from. You pick 10 of each.
You can come back once a day and vote again up until May 20th. Players will be announced at the Finale of Season 30 on the night of May 20th.

Not Spoiled
Season 30 Spoiler: There are 2 females and 3 males listed to vote for that are from Season 30. Two of these players are still in the game right now. I will not list those 2 names here since those that don't want to be spoiled may be checking in. Just be aware that if you go over to CBS.com to vote, you are going to see the pictures of the next two players to be voted out of Season 30 ...... on May 13th (at F6) and at the beginning of the May 20th show (at F5).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it's too hard to pick 20! So not voting.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't even remember some of these people.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sadly, I have never missed a season of Survivor, and I don't remember most of them....

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
if those two pics are an indication, Jeff is way way off the mark on his prediction for this season.

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
Very difficult to pick from the women, had to really go thru all of them, watch the videos. Much easier to pick 10 guys. But...sad.

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
Totally and completely agree, Jasper.

I didn't know many of these people either, and I've watched most seasons; as I said before, I really had to do some research, especially in the women's group.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Obviously

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, it states in the rules that if anyone from this season wins they will be disqualified from this returnee vote...they covered their ass and possibly threw in the winner to throw us off!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had a hard time picking 10 women as well. I had to watch the videos and then I could remember who they were. Some look SO different from their former Survivor selves.

Adding... of course want to see Joe back. Jeff Varner too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Many I don't remember or dread seeing again..

And you have to vote for 10 men and 10 women.

I don't see a single woman I want back. Yes, including Shirin but I'd let her go again over everyone else.

Hmm I clicked on 10 guys, unclicked one and it let it go but tried just clicking Shirin and no dice on the women.

So I voted on men but not women.. I just cannot and with the men didn't want but did have several.

And why on earth would they.. well why do this at all but why force people to be spoiled in order to vote?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
See Pamy's post above regarding how it may not be a spoiler.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I see it but kind don't believe it but I'm just not into this voting thing with so few choices to leave out, when I don't want to see so many of them again.

So if one of the two wins that is just one lost vote too.

So many shows I have loved are shooting themselves in the foot (if they had feet)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think it could be fun, esp if some of the old, old players get in, like season 1 and season 2.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Spencer and Jeremy are my instant YES votes. After watching the videos to remind me who the others are, I could live with seeing all of them except Culpepper, Keith and Vytas. Max didn't even do a video so I'm just assuming he won't be back.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm now going through the videos of the women and Kelly (season 1) is absolutely getting my vote!! Times have changed so much since she was up against Richard!

Why are there so few women I like? Maybe it's just too difficult to leave jobs and families for that much time? I can see how that would be a hardship for many people.

A loud NO TO to Abi, Kass and Cierra and anyone who played to help Rob or Russell.

A loud YES to Mikayla, Sabrina and Tasha.

Reluctant yeses to Mama C and Shirin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
So it won't let you just vote for a couple of them. I only wanted a couple of the ladies and a couple of the men to come back. I would go to vote and it wouldn't let it go through. I don't feel half of them deserve to come back. They had their chance and as some of you see even being the avid viewer it comes down to "Who??".

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see Keith get voted in simply bc he's one of the worst players ever, I'd like to see if he has any strategy this time. I've only missed about three seasons and I don't recognize many of these players.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes, for some reason the guys pique my interest more than the ladies.

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
I cannot even tell you how happy I was to see that if one of the two still left in won, they'd just be disqualified and the next person bumped up!

And I agree - it was very irritating that you HAD to vote for 10! First 7 or so guys were pretty easy, had a really hard time with the women, off the top of my head I just remember thinking absolutely NOT to Abi or Culpepper. Couldn't stand them the first time, really hoping neither of them gets back!}

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much Pamy for pointing that out about the rules. I still haven't seen that but it makes sense. If one of the two season 30 people still on Season 30 wins Season 30, they can just take the next winner for Season 31 from the votes and plug that name in when revealing at the end of the Finale Show.

Dalton Ross at EW.com said he asked that question of Jeff and got an answer, but I have yet to find that, also.

I voted last night for 20 players, but after reading some of the comments here, I think I'll change my voting for today and hereafter til the 20th.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is it shallow of me to say that I had forgotten how absolutely beautiful Woo is? If there is a season with Woo and Joe on it I might not be able to stand it...LOL! More than these old bones can take.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Other than Kelly (who is a lock regardless- there's a disclaimer on the voting site that says both viewer votes and CBS votes will be taken into account), I don't have any people I absolutely have to vote for.

And the announcement it going to be cool though- they're going to have all the candidates packed and ready to go live at the finale (that's why the voting is open until 9pm Eastern that night), and the winners will supposedly immediately be going off for pre-show setup.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Was anyone able to vote a second time yet?

Yes, picking 20 is tough. Mostly I figure out who I don't want back, and then pick the rest.