TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussions (Was The Returnin...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXI - Cambodia: Second Chance: General Discussions (Was The Returning Contestants) users admin

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor - Second Chance (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 07, 2015Brenda196625 05-07-15  7:08 am
Archive through May 13, 2015Lexie_girl25 05-13-15  3:19 am
Archive through May 21, 2015Alaginger25 05-21-15  6:26 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for bringing that over. I didn't think he'd have a final article and wouldn't have looked for it.

AND a BIG BIG thank you for all the spoilers and other types of information you always bring. When I see your name as the last poster, I jump on that thread first. You are a treasure for all of us who are too lazy or lack the skills to find what you find.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
... I'm smiling and thinking about making you jump ... cute visual!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
LOL considering that I am 74 years old and have severe arthritis, it is really a funny visual. I haven't jumped anything but a thread in 25 years.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
<jumps on Alaginger and stuffs her under Juju's humongous tail until shortly before next season>

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hey ... I'm right behind you Mamabatsy. I have that particular birthday coming up in August, before the next season of Survivor airs, but just started with the arthritis problems a couple of years ago. I don't do much jumping anymore, either.

Meanwhile, if you need me, I seem to be stuffed away with Juju.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
There's a lot of good folks stuffed away down there. Don't y'all get to partying too much.

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
Ugh, hate that Abi and Ciera got back. Ok with the other women and the guys, although I don't remember a couple of them.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Picked this up over at Survivor Fever ...... just so we have something to refer to later on!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Shrin looks like she tasted a lemon.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing, Kona. Everyone else is smiling & happy and she's apparently got a burr already. I sure hope she's first to go! LOL

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
In an interview with Mike Holloway... he said he thought Joe would be one of the first boots (too likable and too good at challenges) and he picked Shirin to win.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry but I'm not looking forward to seeing that guy Keith spit all season long...I hope he's one of the first to go but he seems to be one of those people that manages to just keep sliding on by...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I bet that by now, having seen his edit on his season, Keith will realize that he is the only one on the show spitting (just like everybody he knows back home does), and that the fans, and the editors, irrationally focused in on this one thing he does. I think we will see a lot less of Keith spitting this season, unless the cameras follow him around trying to get of shot of him discreetly spitting. I suspect that prior to his first appearance on Survivor, Keith chewed tobacco pretty heavily, and the spitting was a residual habit.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I lived with someone who chewed tobacco and it probably annoys me more than most...it is just a very disgusting habit no matter how discrete someone tries to be.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Oh I still like Shirn. In the pic she's giving the peace sign with that face the young kids make ;).

She's a flawed but that's ok. Actually I'm hoping that one of them any of them bring some awesome moves to the game. I want to be surprised each TC.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Link to EW.com where Dalton Ross had each of the returning players do a "Thank You" sign to the fans that voted for them to return.

http://www.ew.com/gallery/survivor-second-chance-instagram-gallery

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/08/survivor-cambodia-twists-tribes-details/

Good clip.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: