TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXX: Worlds Apart: General Discussions users admin

Survivor
Escameca (Blue Collar) = Blue       Masaya (White Collar) = Gold       Nagarote (No Collar) = Red
Survivor (on CBS)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
New season starts February 25th. It's White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar with 6 per team to start.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 20, 2014 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love the theme, but I hate that it is three teams of six. It is too easy to "pagong" a team of six. It happens every time.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As long as they're all newbies, I'm game! Can't wait for the new season!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm ready too.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it'll be fine with me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
New tribes
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1003257/meet-the-cast-of-survivor-30-worlds-apart/?ftag=MKTb6a87d7&ttag=mrk_news_topfeat_vid_1.21

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I've read everyone's bios but haven't watched the videos yet. It's always interesting to see who you like pre-show and how much that changes as you watch the survivors in the game.

Post-bio picks:
Like- Max, Jenn and Tyler
Dislike- Joaquin and Mike, Joaquin is so full of himself!!! And can't stop talking about how great he is and how much we are going to love HIM. Yeah, we'll see. I couldn't stop rolling my eyes when Mike compared himself to Cochran, Ozzy AND Rob. Lol. Okay guy, I doubt it.
Neutral- Vince, I can't decide if I'm going to hate him or totally love him.

In fact it is rather funny when you read who everyone compares themselves to. I mean I get people aren't going to say "I'm like Francesca". Obviously they are going to compare themselves to winners and survivor legends but it's still hilarious and eye-roll inducing. Some of them do answer realistically, and the rest not so much. Yes. You are all Parvatis and Cochrans, Sandras and Malcolms.

Here's who everyone said they were like:

Carolyn- Sandra and Denise
Dan- Stephanie, Tony and Rupert
Hali- Parvati
Jenn- Malcolm or Kate
Joaquin- Not like anyone else "I promise you will enjoy this." (Whatever)
Joe- Malcolm and Ozzy
Kelly- no answer
Lindsey- Ciera
Max- Jonathan Penner
Mike- Cochran, Ozzy and Rob (he better be superhuman)
Nina- Tina
Rodney- no one "No one is going to play this game like you are about to see me play!" (riiiiight)
Shirin- Sandra and Rob Cesternino
Sierra- Parvati
So- Ozzy, Parvati and Cochran
Tyler- Boston Rob
Vince- Parvati, Coach and Fabio (lol this one I can see being accurate)
Will- Earl

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Just watched the videos and my thoughts are a little different. Remember these are all first impressions and could go out the window in a heartbeat once the game starts.

I still like Max a lot! Tyler was just okay. I really liked Vince. He's not what I was expecting but also kind of was if that makes sense. Joe and Dan also surprised me. Good first impressions.

Jenn....well meh. I liked her bio but she was kind of odd in the video. It made me kinda no longer like her. What surprised me is that I ended up kind of liking quirky Shirin. And So is absolutely beautiful and really impressed me when she talked about not wanting to ride the coattails of a guy. I'd love that!

Still can't stand Joaquin and Mike and Rodney.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Brad Culpepper, the ex-NFLer who, was on Blood-vs-Water is being sued by his insurance company because he claimed he was injured, I think playing Pro Football, and collected a bunch of money and then was on Survivor showing no signs of any injury.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Will it be a one hour show the first night 2/25? I ask because Amazing Race is premiering on same night at 9:30 pm and then goes to its regular time slot on Fridays.

I am the last person on earth who has no means of recording shows :-)

Ann

09-27-2005

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Special 90-minute season premiere of the 30th season, subtitled Worlds Apart, which features tribes divided into white collar, blue collar, and "free spirits" (no collar?)."

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/tv-premiere-dates

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ann. Glad they will not be on at same time.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Just over 2 days to go!!!

Can't wait!!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Is Whoami around to do the game?

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I'm here. I'll set it up later tonight. Sorry, I let time get away from me.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
No rush, first week is just the meet and greet. Just wondered if you were up for it. I'm in and looking forward to it.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Survivor Fever, and for those that are interested, here is a link to the location for Survivor Seasons #31 and #32

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/tvs-survivor-to-drop-contestants-on-koh-rong-78675/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Vanuatu hit by cyclone....

(site of Survivor Season 9)

http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/cyclone-vanuatu-impacts

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw that on the news, it is amazing how much you learn from watching Survivor. I wouldn't have heard of it before or known where it was.

I am sad that they have had such destruction.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that didn't know Survivor Will was the singing gas station guy?

http://http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/viral-video/actors-star-in-tonight-show-viral-video-6758492

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I didn't know there was a singing gas station guy?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Me neither... and I watch a LOT of you-tube with my son.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Question: ... We've seen Will and Rodney in those chairs by the campfire many times.. it is almost like they have "claimed" them as their own ... and "pity the fool" who would try and sit in them.. Anyone else get that vibe? Rodney is always on the right and Will is on the left... and if no one else has noticed this .. I'm going to go back to bed... LOL! (Because I woke up thinking this...)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL now that you say that I will watch for it next ep!

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback, you are not alone in noticing this. I wondered if they ever move to do something other than the challenges.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Will mentioned that he and his wife became semi famous with that you tube video. I remember at have time, I thought the video was cute.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
snoopsmom, thanks for posting about will singing. was unable to access your link but watched it on youtube. his wife was a lot of fun too and I think she sang well. FUN STUFF

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: