TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVGN Showing Previous Survivor Seasons

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: TVGN Showing Previous Survivor Seasons users admin

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, September 06, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
While watching BBAD on TVGN noticed that Survivor is running previous seasons along with extra footage. I have not watched enough to give you any more information but it does look interesting.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 06, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They are confusing me because it seems like they showed eps out of order? They are showing Heroes VS Villians and they showed an ep with about 7 people left, and now there are 9 people left. Granted, I've just been flipping channels as I went by, but it didn't make any sense to me. That one must have had an exile island or something??

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 06, 2013 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Must have been the camera angles and I didn't stay to watch long enough because I saw Coach on the jury and then only 6 people still in the game. The others had to be there too! LOL. Guess that's what I get for a fly-by.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, September 06, 2013 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I didn't stay long either but I did see Coach fighting in the mud. Coach sure looked young

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
TVGN is showing season 1 right now

what a surprise to see Richard hatch and rudy

I can't remember the name of the older guy?

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
BB is his name and he looks like he is going to faint away from working so hard in the heat.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
It was nite 3 and Sonia was voted off the island.

How strange to see the outdoor setting for the voting and Jeff looks much younger.

It is fun to watch this again.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
After season 1 they are reairing All Stars and then Redemption island. I think those will be fun to watch. I've cleared the DVR to record the lot.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
yay Brenda.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So interesting to see season 1 -- they each had rain coats! I think they suffer much more on these later seasons than they did season 1.

Also so interesting to see Probst take Kelly on the reward challenge -- almost like a date.

I had forgotten how dumb and annoying Sean was.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
it is enjoyable, brenda

Bbbabe

08-18-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbbabe a private message Print Post    
It is amazing to watch the challenges and here the music to see how much the game has changed. Richard does not seem nearly as annoying as I remember. His game s much better than I remember. I used to think such terrible things about him, but now it's not so bad. The challenges are so much less physical too.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
it is definitely amazing, bbbabe

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree about Richard. He really set the tone for what Survivor would be. I hated him when I watched the first time, but I expected it to be a game like the others did -- who's the best outdoorsman type of game. What we have instead, I think, is more entertaining.

Yes, the later seasons are much more brutal physically -- the challenges and the conditions. Imagine having a rain coat to protect yourself and stay warm.

All Stars season is on now -- one of my favorite love stories. :-) Will be fun to watch again.

Bbbabe

08-18-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbbabe a private message Print Post    
I hope they play season 2. I have not seen the outback season in forever.

Bbbabe

08-18-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbbabe a private message Print Post    
I did not like Boston Rob the first season he was on, but grew to really like him and was happy he won.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So far the lineup seems to be All Stars, then Redemption Island, and then One World (which I won't record).

The odd thing is that they skip a few eps. for All stars ep 10 is not on the schedule. For Redemption IS Ep 10 and 11 are not. Very puzzling.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Same here Bbbabe -- I wanted to like Rob on his first season, but he was such a fool. Adored him on subsequent seasons -- he finally delivered.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Put Lex at the top of the list of players I never want to see again. All Stars just reminded me of what a whiny bitter sore loser he is. All his talk to Ethan about how it's just game and class is how you act when you lose and then he just acts like a glaring baby on the jury. Didn't like him in Africa and loathed him on All Stars.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: