TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXVI - Caramoan: Fans vs Favorites : General Discussions: Archive through January 21, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting February 13th.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the banner. It always makes things easier.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
There are at least half the "favorites" that I don't even remember -- how favorite are they???

The ones I DO remember, well .... they weren't my faves, so I'll be rooting for the fans all the way! (At least until they prove annoying! LOL)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're welcome. I'm having trouble remembering the "favorites" as well. The only ones that I clearly remember at this point are Brandon (sheesh), Cochran (kind of liked him for the most part), Francesca (oddly I remember her but not a lot about what she did), Malcolm (last season) and who could possible forget Phillip (even if they tried).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Look at you with the banner already!! I remember Francesca as well, strictly because of how Philip butchered her name every time he said it! I think she was first gone. I do remember them all (not sure what that says about how I spend my time!) except for Corinne, I'm vague on her.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Really can't call these "favorites". I call them "memorable" and "oddballs" and "good confessionals".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I could never forget Corinne. She was absolutely vile. She hated everyone!

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Corrine was horrible; hope she's gone soon! And I would agree with them not being favorites, per se, but more in line with Konamouse's other descriptions of memorable, oddballs and having some interesting confessionals. It'll be interesting to see what they do this season!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's really "Fans vs Formers"

I do remember liking Cochran, Dawn, and of course Malcolm.
Erik foolishly gave up his immunity necklace. I remember brenda, barely, probably only because of her name. Can't place Andrea in my mind.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Andrea Ozzie's snuggle buddy in South Pacific?

Spear

08-05-2001

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Andrea was on Redemption Island, not South Pacific. I remember Andrea for being the winner of the final Redemption Island competition that season, allowing her to return to the game.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Brenda played with Russell, tried to be his "Natalie". Then when he got cut, she was next.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Brenda was a leader, very bright and looked like she was going to go far in the game, but picked the wrong person to align with, if I remember correctly.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can't even remember what season Corinne was on, she looks vaguely familiar and I'm not sure whether I remember her behaviour or if it just because i read it here when her name came up. Maybe I just chose to obliterate her from my memory that season. lol maybe she wasn't nice to someone I liked.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Andrea, Brenda and Corine are absolute strangers to me. I hope they give us a little snippet of them in prior action as they are introduced. I don't remember them at all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not remembering Corinne may not be such a bad thing.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Agree wouldn't call these favorites. I can remember actively disliking some

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Corinne the one who would lay around on the beach and yell out all the food items she wanted & was missing? That seems to stick in my head about her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think so, Vickie. She was also the one that "hated" everyone and called them all "stupid." Repeatedly... until she was voted out.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Corrinne was on the one with Sugar the girl that almost fell off her stool laughing when some guy (Randy, I think) used a fake idol that she had somebody give him. That Corinne was really a nasty person to everyone.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. Can't wait to see her again.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Sugar the "Sugar Shack" lady? Always sent to redemption island. Then if that is so I really do not remember Corrinne at all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... that was so hilarious with the fake idol. /me loves it when Jeff tells them it isn't a real idol and tosses it in the fire.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I remember Corinne as an arrogant person who thought everyone was beneath her. Wasn't she on the same season as Randy? I don't know.

The only one I can't remember at all is Andrea, which is strange because she looks very attractive in her picture, and I usually remember the attractive females.

Debbborra

08-17-2012

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbborra a private message Print Post    
Cochran is supposed to be smart, right? I wonder if he was smart enough to put in a little prep time on the track and at the gym this time. Funny it didn't occur to him the first time.