TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXV - Philippines: General Discussion: Archive through November 17, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm also happy Penner is coming back. I also agree with you about the whining.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like Penner too. Can't wait to see him play again.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see some of those frou-frou gals with dirty broken nails and covered in bug bites!

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I like Penner, too! I haven't read the bios, yet on the to-do list!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2012 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I could not remember who Jonathan was until Happymom said he sounded like Alan Alda. Now I remember and I'm very happy he's back!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Don't forget there is a preview on the TV Guide network this evening!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Those of you who get the TV Guide network, please share anything of interest with those of us who do not get that channel. Anything of interest means EVERY LITTLE DETAIL!

Thanks in advance.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
And for me too who will be watching "The Great Food Truck Race" during that time period!

Debbborra

08-17-2012

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbborra a private message Print Post    
While I enjoy other reality tv, I love survivor! I LOVE Survivor. I think all fiction writers should have to watch it. It has everything- heroes, villains, story arc, resolution. It's got everything.

I also hate it. I hate how when given the most reasonable options with the best chances of success people insist on doing the most moronic alternative. But I even love hating it.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
YIPPEE! I had the date wrong - it is tonight that the Survivor preview is supposed to be on the TV Guide channel, so maybe I will get a chance to see it!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Finished the bios so I am all set for this show to START!!

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
A few tidbits from the TV Guide Preview

The site is a remote island, beautiful scenes.

There will be 3 tribes. They are doing this to try to break up the usual 5 person alliances.
Yellow - Tandang
Blue - Matsing
Red - ?

The immunity challenge previewed will consist of teams of two within each camp: 2 to climb a tower to get paddles, 2 to paddle out to get a chest, and two to complete puzzle from pieces from the chest.

There were interviews of all the players. Looks like an interesting bunch ranging from the regular person to the former TV star and a former Giants baseball player.

I missed a lot, particularly the interviews, so if anyone else was able to get all that, please feel free to add!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I kept checking the TV Guide channel between watching parts of Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef. I either had the time(s) wrong, or my local station did not carry it -

I am thrilled to see "regular" people, not a bunch of CA would-be actors, etc.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of leaning towards Skupin...he was such an intense competitor in his season and his injuries were so scary! I'm glad he is coming back.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Kinda off topic but wasn't sure where to post it. Did anyone realise that Jeff Probst has a talk show now.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes it is being discussed under the TV show section of the board. :-)

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/6465/10741892.html&lm=1347930792

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
THANK YOU MODS! For updating our "CA Button"

So much easier to click on that, see the castaway's pic to click, instead of trying to remember names!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
opps, wrong thread

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Will there be posts about life at the Ponderosa? Who sets this up? where can we find them?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Biscotti posted them in the episode thread at 2:36 am on Thursday.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Thanks Roxip.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
All weekly clips are posted in the "External Blogs and Links" thread so you don't have to go digging through the show threads.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Lisa has tweeted & posted on her Facebook page. She has been diagnosed with West Nile Virus. This has been a big issue in Texas this year. 35 deaths in 2012. She says she is going to be fine, and she's glad to have an answer for her overall fatigue lately.

"Dr. just called with blood test results...I have West Nile. Ugh. I'm fine, just tired. Takes a year to recover. :-("

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lisa-Whelchel/121979173204
https://twitter.com/LisaWhelchel

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2012 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh ~ and just in time for people to vote for her as fan favorite.

I'm sorry for her diagnosis but I also wonder about the timing of her actions both on and off the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, November 17, 2012 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
West Nile virus is a horrible diagnosis and I do not think anyone would claim they had it on purpose. We have had an inordinate number of deaths here in the DFW area, and then the stories of those that are infected are really horrible. In the worst cases it has caused significant damage to the bodies of those infected.