TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXIV - One World: External Blogs and Links: Archive through February 28, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A thread for external blogs and links (to make them easier to locate).

Sean

02-26-2011

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sean a private message Print Post    
Here is my recap of the Season Premiere:

Survivor One World Recap: “It Doesn’t Look Like One World To Me, Bro"

http://sfurfaro.blogspot.com/2012/02/survivor-one-world-recap-it-doesnt-look.html

Hope you enjoy it.

Sean

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Jeff Probst on the premiere of 'Survivor: One World'
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/16/jeff-probst-survivor-one-world-premiere/

Dalton Ross recap
Wristed Development
http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-one-world-premiere/

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Kourtney Moon has Cancer, wrist still not healed.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/
survivor_one_world/2012_Feb_17_kourtney-moon-cancer

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Cancer could explain why she's having such a problem with her arm healing. When my husband had cancer the littlest things were sooo difficult to heal

Sean

02-26-2011

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sean a private message Print Post    
Here is my recap for tonight's episode:

Survivor One World Recap: “We Are In A Tribe Of The Witless”

http://sfurfaro.blogspot.com/2012/02/survivor-one-world-recap-we-are-in.html

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross recap:
'Survivor' recap: Stinking Up The Joint
http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-one-world-kat-nina/

Jeff's recap:
Jeff Probst on episode 2 of 'Survivor: One World'
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/23/jeff-probst-episode-2-survivor-one-world/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Copying Bisc's post from the other thread:

From my fav exit interview site (Pt2 coming on Friday tomorrow).

Exclusive: Nina Acosta talks about 'Survivor: One World' (Part 1)

Nina pt. 1

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Good idea Lexie!

2nd half from my fav exit interview site:

Exclusive: Nina Acosta discusses 'Survivor: One World'
(Part 2)
http://realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-nina-acosta-discusses-survivor-one-world-%28part-2%29-13174.php

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bisc, ty for bringing the links over, I still cant navigate that site!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Hey Pamy, are you talking those awful Dalton/Jeff sites not being navigable? I used to try then gave up, but now I confess that I don't navigate them - I cheat! Even if I have to go back to last season's TVCH archives.

I just go to last week's Dalton link and click on his 'next' episode. Then at the end he gives the link to Jeff's. They sure don't make any advertising money off of me. hehehe While I try to read what they have to say, I'm not at all impressed with that site & that's the only time/way I venture there.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yep and I totally agree!
plus the people in comments are so mean to Sean. I really wish those losers would get a life

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I got caught up on the commentaries today, and I was SHOCKED when Dalton said that there were lots of people who were supportive of the women's team. Heck, the women don't even HAVE a team! I think all the worthy gals are going to get picked off and then the final remaining gals of the alliance will turn on one another in a flash - justifying all the way, of course.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I wonder why Jeff Probst did not do the reward challenge because maybe he was embarrassed with the teams this yrs. They never really said why he wasn't there

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Jeff said in his Q&A session - I think - that the producers occasionally like to hav a DIY challenge to switch things up!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
TNT, I think you missed Dalton's humor. :-) Look at the categories of people he says support the women and I bet you will LOL! :-) (and after that he changes millions of supporters to dozens of supporters, lol

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Sean, I am sad to read here that people are being mean to you. I think your blogs and especially your captions for the photos are great!

(I don't read the comments because I am afraid of spoilers.)

Sean

02-26-2011

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sean a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy and Happymom. I have learned to not worry about what anonymous posters on EW say. They have too many problems for me to concern myself with. :-)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I just made sure to post an agreeable comment! LOL I feel EXACTLY about "bad" Rachel as you do, so it wasn't difficult!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Whoops - wrong thread! That comment referred to TAR recap, not Survivor! Still love the blog. :-)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah Teach, I was puzzled by your post so went in search of 'the bad Rachel' and left a positive post there for Sean as well.

Granted, I didn't watch BB Brenchel, but must say that I don't cry moisty wet tears when I cry either. Just don't, never have. When my Dad & Mom & Big Sis died, my beloved kitties. I was curled up in the fetal position heaving sobs, but no tears streaming down the face. Brokenhearted.

So I'm not sure wet face is a test of true emotion personally.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Yay for more nice comments on Sean's blog! :-)

It's not just the lack of tears, though, with Rachel. You have NOT missed anything by missing Brenchal in BB (in my opinion - others love her!), but her MO is that she whines/cries at the drop of the hat, but stops it as quickly as she gets her way. Nothing sincere about it IMHO.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the explanation Teach. Now I understand and will be watching for it!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm so confused...why is this on the Survivor thread?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
People just got a little off-topic. It happens. :-)

Now let's return to our regularly scheduled program. Thank you.