TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Moderator Messages & Information: Archive through June 18, 2012 users admin

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I hadn't changed anything recently and I had to sign in today too.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
What worked for me.... go to your profile and put a check in the box that says "clear the cookies..." and save that update. Then go back into your profile and uncheck that box and save again. Shouldn't make a difference but it did for me, so far anyway. :-)

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I hadn't changed anything previously. When I went to profile, "clear the cookies" was already not checked?? So I checked, saved, unchecked, saved. Whatever. Confused at this point. Any ways, closed the browser and then opened and went to TVCH. This time I was signed in.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I just went to post in another thread . . . my Username was in the box, but got message something like my password didn't match my username. Password box was empty. Typed in my password and proceeded as usual.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
When I unchecked the "clear the cookies" I did not hit the "save changes."

I went back and did it right and everything is fine now.

Thank you moderators.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that has got a few people (not hitting the "save changes") so that's a good reminder that you mentioned that Dogdoc.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Worked like a charm for me. Thanks Modgods! :-)

Cynny

06-20-2001

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cynny a private message Print Post    
I just sent an email to the moderator account about a post I needed fixed and I missed the edit time window. Not sure how often you check the email account or if that was the right way to try to fix it? Thanks. :-)

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Fixed.

Cynny

06-20-2001

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cynny a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
No problem. :-)

Administrator
Board Administrator

08-06-2005

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Administrator a private message Print Post    
IMPORTANT: Please Read

Tuesday, January 25th, 2011 from 9:00PM until 1:00AM Board time (Pacific Time), our hosting company will be performing system maintenance on our server. We regret that during that time, TVCH will be unavailable. Once the maintenance is complete, the board will again be accessible. We do not anticipate any issues resulting from this maintenance and you should not see anything different once the server is back online.

We apologize for this inconvenience, but wanted you all to know that we are aware the board will be inaccessible during this time.

Thank you for your understanding and continued participation in TVCH.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL!!! I'm thinking there's lots of folks glad that this is NOT happening during Big Brother summers! <wink wink>

06-29-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
We have exciting news for all of you Facebook people out there. Can you guess what it is? ....... Yes, we now have our own TV Clubhouse page. The Clubhouse has now joined the era of social networking and we'd like to invite you to stop by and check us out.

Now we're not thinking about moving to Facebook, or anything like that. We love our home right here just like it is, but we wanted to "put our face out there" so to speak. We just felt it would be a good way to get new people to check us out and see if we would be a good fit for them.

So come on by and check us out and if you like us, well you know what to do.

Administrator
Board Administrator

08-06-2005

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Administrator a private message Print Post    
TV Clubhouse/TVCH

06-29-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Notice to all Members

We have been seeing some error messages and they appear more frequently when we enable the "Recent Active Discussions" feature on our home page. Therefore, we have decided to temporarily turn-off the Recent Active Discussions feature. We know people who enjoy that feature and we are looking into it but it may take some time to resolve this issue.

06-29-2002

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Notice to all Members:

After much consideration, we have decided to begin auto-trimming posts from the board, and NOT archiving as much material as we used to.

Areas that will be archived:
Big Brother
The Amazing Race
American Idol/Other Talent
Bachelor/Bachlorette
Survivor
Selected TV shows (to be determined)
Selected Other Reality Shows (to be determined)

ALL OTHER AREAS OF THE BOARD WILL NOT BE ARCHIVED!! If there are items you want to keep forever, you'll need to do it by June 15. After that date, ALL posts (except those noted above) will be removed if they are over 90 days old.

Thanks for your appreciation and understanding.

Sincerely,

The Moderators

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
REMINDER!

We are going to start trimming the board today to be prepared for Big Brother. Since we will not be archiving many areas, if there are things you want to save, save them NOW!

Thanks! :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
If I wanted to save the Football Pool Game, can I just start at the main folder heading, and save? Or would I have to go page by page by page?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Going page by page, I was up until 1 a.m. last night saving the stuff I wanted. :-) So chop away.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You do have to do page by page. Sorry!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Ugh! That's a lot of pages! Just don't have that kind of time. Oh well.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Whoami, since it's all in one area, I will see if we can archive it for you, okay?

We appreciate your running the game for us!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
That would be wonderful Kar! Thanks!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Whoami, in case you haven't noticed, the magnificent marvelous Draheid has zipped your football pool files for you in the sports section! :-)