TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
GRATITUDE: I am thankful because ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: GRATITUDE: I am thankful because ... users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
With almost everything going wrong this week, I almost lost sight of the good stuff. So I thought this thread might come in handy when we're blessed with good fortune, and especially on the days when we need to be reminded of the lovely rays of sunlight peeking out amidst the gloomy clouds.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
So, today I'm extremely grateful that we FINALLY found a Family Doctor this week. (We've been without one since December!) Made the appointment on Wednesday, (fell on Thursday!) and saw him yesterday, and he sent me for exrays (results Monday).
Also happy that the pretty, and handy Hall Tree we ordered was finally put together by a handyman who did a masterful job putting together the bazillion bits and pieces, which took him over 3 hours. Now it's a thing of beauty in our entrance.
Most grateful that while I'm convinced I sprained my left thumb and left knee on Thursday, my hand is 90% better and my knee is 60% better today.
As well, I'm thankful for the various handymen and installers, etc., who, while costing us a mint, sigh, are customizing our beautiful new condo and turning it into our new home, to suit our needs.
Last but not least, I appreciate my galpal who offered to come over tomorrow afternoon and help me unpack and put away our kitchen stuff.
ETA: Grateful DH was able to finally get his well-earned Golden Handshake from the family business, where he was a partner, (after a team of lawyers helped us!) so we can afford a comfortable life of Retirement.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
After two days of a yucky intestinal virus, today I'm so very grateful to be feeling better and to be able to eat easily digestible foods. I'm always grateful for lots of things, but good health is one of the things that I used to take for granted.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am grateful for something as simple as being able to go to the Farmer's Market on a Saturday morning.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Glad your tummy has rallied Makkie. Gentle hugs.

Juju, apparently there is a farmer's market nearby and we're looking forward to checking it out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am grateful to be alive.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
I am grateful the Doctor said he saw no cancer when I was in on Thursday. Next visit is in December and probably a scan then, so fingers crossed.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am extremely grateful for my wonderful TVCH friends!

I am also very grateful Kar is alive, and that Peapod aced her doctor's visit!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am grateful to wake up every day, even when that is stressful. And for my cat. And, yes, TVCH and longtime friends here.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I am grateful to MameB for starting this warm and fuzzy thread.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Awwww 💋

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
BIG thankful today. My PCP who I liked sooo much moved from Chicago area to Key West (didn't retire) two years ago. I miss him. Have "interviewed" two other doctors since. Both were nahs. Saw another today. This doctor is a keeper. Another of my doctors recommended him. So thank that doctor also.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am grateful for my dog, Fannie.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am thankful no more lives were lost in the tornadoes!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am thankful to be blessed with amazingly caring friends who've been by my side as I've muddled along the past few months since my beloved hubby Vincenzo has been gone. And for my resilience as I cope with my broken heart. On the 21st, it will be 9 months.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Mame)))

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Mame, thinking of you at this time. I admire your resilience as you cope with a broken heart. (((Mame)))

Strategist

07-01-2014

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
(((Mameblanche)))

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Mame, I had no idea. Huge cyber hugs to you during this season.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
You're gonna get there, MB. In the meantime, try to keep your corporeal body tuned up for the time when you might need it again. So, keep it moving, keep it hydrated, eat some nutritious food, etc. The future you will thank you for it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
{{{Mame}}} It does take time...

This weekend I'm grateful for music.. concerts Friday at a catholic church and Saturday night with the Orange County Women's Chorus and a wonderful online concert today with John McCutcheon, where I learned of a streaming oopportunity with Peter Yarrow on the 29th.. so I signed up for that.

Also a last zoom with my singing friends for the year..

Music and people who love music keep me going.

Lots of online friends too.

And of course my cat.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Grateful for the kind comments above. You guys rock! 💋

Skootz

07-22-2003

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skootz a private message Print Post    
Grateful for re-connecting with Wapland - we had a hour video chat last week...Life is good

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
For my tankfus thing today chek out the Home and Gardens thread!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: