TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Air conditioners for sale on Facebook

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: tack Buyers Banter: Air conditioners for sale on Facebook users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 28, 2023Sugar25 02-28-23  10:39 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Some paper. Of course, I never saw it. It can't exist for real because I never received them. I don't know how I can prove I didn't receive them.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hecka, I hope in the future you won't use a debit card. Paypal, a credit card, or even the reloadable cards that you put just enough money on for your purchase - they all offer better protection.

I'm sorry you got ripped off. Facebook hosts these scam pages all the time, and they don't care.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Can you ask for the documentation that they were using to say you received it?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Recently, I received notification from a clothing company on Instagram that I follow, that I had possibly won something from the clothing site. At first,I thought it was fine… except they wanted you to ‘follow’ another Instagram page and fill out a form before telling what you won. Well, the form wanted all the personal information needed to scam an individual, including a credit card number..
For what? If you win something, you would not be providing a credit card number. I blocked the site.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 02, 2023 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I've never received anything except a letter saying my dispute was rejected. Sorry that sucks about them wanting all your information.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2023 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I suggest you appeal the dispute.
Was the dispute filed with your bank? Was it a Visa or Mastercard debit card?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
They said they consider the case now closed. It was a Visa debit card, I used to get paid with it. I now get my paycheck direct deposit to my bank.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I also wrote the company and asked for a refund. They refused. They said since they sell them so cheap,they can't, and also that they lost the air conditioners in transit, too.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Whoa... they said they lost them? Can you use that info to re-open the claim where they said you got them?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I don't have any proof that they said it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It's getting so long ago now, I don't think I even have emails or anything. And THEY Claim they have proof that I did receive them. Which is not possible.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Darn it. This is why I don't buy off Facebook ads any more. I once bought an "extra large" dogbed, it was about the size of a hat... LOL.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: