TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 21, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Entertainment Place: Hollywood gossip, news & milestones: Archive through October 21, 2021 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-(

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow this is all tough news.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope she gets in touch with Jack Osbourne. He is living with MS and seems to be doing a great job of ii.

it is a tough diagnosis to hear, for sure.

Looks like she has support if she wants it..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/selma-blair-is-always-here-for-christina-applegate-after-ms-diagnosis/ar-AANd1QG?ocid=uxbndlbing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
34m
Kelly Clarkson has asked a judge to restore her last name.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
7m
The Los Angeles County Sheriff will monitor the "social media chatter" surrounding Britney Spears' conservatorship after the presiding judge received death threats.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
4m
Kelly Clarkson scores a legal win in her divorce from Brandon Blackstock as the judge upholds prenuptial agreement.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News @NBCNews
·
12m

Jamie Spears’ legal team confirmed to NBC News that he was not stepping aside at this time.

His filing instead points out that there are several matters pending in the conservatorship that must be settled before he could conceivably be removed.

"Mr. Spears continues to serve dutifully, and he should not be suspended or removed," a filing on Thursday says. "Mr. Spears is willing to step down when the time is right, but the transition needs to be orderly and include a resolution of matters pending before the Court."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
3h
@wongbd
shares what is was like to reunite with his #JurassicPark co-stars in the upcoming #JurassicWorld: Dominion sequel.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1427671060137136135

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
1h
Laura Prepon reveals that the Church of Scientology is "no longer part of my life."

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. That’s an interesting one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
34m
Pink's father, Jim Moore, has passed away after a battle with cancer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
29m
The KISS tour has been postponed after Gene Simmons tested positive for COVID-19.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
3m
Britney Spears and her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, announce they're getting married.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NEW Comments/Questions -- Met Ball !!! So I was watching the Met Gala arrivals and once again I said, what is the point of this event. So I did go and google and read all the commentary that it is a fund raiser for the Costume INstitute.

That's nice but what in the world does the Costume Institute do that it needs that much money? I mean I assume it is a museum so they would have overhead for the building, maintenance and staff, but I never hear of them having to buy costumes and stuff for display.

It is even open to the public to in and see everything? It just seems like they must raise an enormous amount of money each year and yet you never hear of them doing anything with it.

Does anyone know? I am only curious about this once a year, ahahaha.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I have been wondering same, Dipo.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
It’s a permanent part of the MET devoted to the history of fashion.
https://www.metmuseum.org/about-the-met/collection-areas/the-costume-institute

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
2h
Lewis Hamilton bought an entire table at the #MetGala to host Black designers who wouldn’t normally have the opportunity to attend the event.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1437863722156953609

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
3h
Kelly Clarkson has been legally declared single and her maiden name has also been reinstated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
46m
"I was surprised and I’m honored and flattered:” Country star and gay icon Dolly Parton responded to rapper Lil Nas X's recent cover of "Jolene" in the most Dolly way.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She posted a cute picture of herself and Lil Nas X on Instagram..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 05, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bossip
@Bossip
·
2h
Netflix Launches $5.4 Million Chadwick A. Boseman Scholarship At Howard University https://bit.ly/3l8jMtX

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 05, 2021 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Too fun ... Entertainment Tonight @etnow
·
1h
Grab a flakey pastry, a cup of coffee, and head to your nearest Tiffany's storefront in honor of #BreakfastAtTiffanys 60th anniversary. CroissantHot beverageGem stone

(Camera with flash: Paramount Pictures)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS Los Angeles
@CBSLA
·
20m
Cher has filed suit in Los Angeles federal court, alleging Sonny Bono's widow is illegally withholding song royalties from the entertainer, whose pop duo Sonny & Cher produced 21 singles, including "I Got You Babe."

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
CNN
@CNN

Kanye West is no more. After filing paperwork to change his name, the rapper, born Kanye Omari West, finally got what he asked for, and will be legally known as "Ye."

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Strange lad.