TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
ONLINE GAMING - Candy Crush, Seekers ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: ONLINE GAMING - Candy Crush, Seekers Notes:Hidden Objects, etc users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about starting this thread and then got distracted with life. Just saw a post on Candy Crush so I am starting it and copying that one over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naja Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 7:49 am

RN I just discovered another Candy Crush "cheat". In level 3309, once you make it through the level, it will start cascading like normal with your leftover special candies. Except, it won't stop. If you just let it go, instead of stopping it, you can win the striped candy contest every time. For every 10 million points, I have found you can get approx 1000 points toward the striped candies. (except the first time you play it, You get 10x points the first time)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Naja, I am only on level 360 or something like that and I just got the "whooshers" or whatever they are called. Really like those, they make it easy to win games.

On another note, I am playing a game from Mytona, Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery. I can't quite figure out exactly what I am supposed to be doing yet, I just enjoy playing the games and finding objects in the rooms.

I am not even sure what the real name of the game is, Seekers Notes seems like an odd name. Anyway, one of these days I will figure out how to use the tools I have been gathering. I did finally figure out to use the Talismans.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
there aren't 3309 levels yet, did you mean another #? I'm at 3271 and there are only 19 more levels until they add more next Wed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well shoot! I also play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on both my laptop and tablet. They are slightly different games which I find interesting.

On my tablet I get contests every other day to play and daily contests for coins. ON the laptop I get the same daily challenges but no contests just a star club, where you plan and win stars.

Anyway, I got a "phishing email" about my discover card so I cleared my browsing data and now all my "wins" are wiped out and I have to start over.

Is there someway to clear data and not wipe out my statistics? TIA.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have no clue...maybe ask in one of the puter threads?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the only way to do that is to remove cookies one at a time.

Or, register for the game with a log in that you can use to log back in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I have finally, after quite a while, figured out how to play my Seekers game. I finally notice these little icons on the side of the games and they were the "tools" you can use to help you out, LOL.

But I still haven't figured out an easy way to get the rubies you need to play the game most effectively, other than buy them, so that is annoying.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry I didn't see your posts before, Pamy. No, I wasn't mistaken. I play Candy Crush in the windows app and there are 3425 levels as of this post.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: