TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: 2018 Winter Olympics: Archive through February 19, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Love the flames on TeamGermany's sled, LOL>

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy Crap, second German team crashes! LMAO, they get them out of the sled and they are jumping up and down because even though they finished practically upside down and sideways, they got a good time and that's all they cared about.

Next they showed them trying to put the sled back together, smiling and happy.

That crash looked bad! But they got the quickest time, hahahahaha. And both are ok.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
BMW sleds?!?!?

I love the bob sledding! The biathlon is fascinating too. It’s an odd combination of skills.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yup I was up early (dog has to pee a lot apparently because of her illness, so I get about 2 hours at a shot) and was watching curling again, good that they are half a world away and I can see stuff live in the middle of the night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you guys see how happy those aerial guys were. I swear I thought even jonny mosley was going to jump out of his skin!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, the Norway Curling PANTS are back, I love these guys pants they crack me up, and I guess they have an enormous following on facebook...not the athletes, the pants.

One of the guys said he was walking down the street to an interview wearing the pants and was mobbed on the street for autographs and got a couple of marriage proposals.

And the USA team has been having the US public vote on their outfit combinations, LOL. It just gets funnier and funnier.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ICE DANCING....ok, was that Chinese girl old enough to be there? She sure looked young and so, so tiny.

And I was changing rooms, did they say a portion of her costume fell off?

This couple at least looks like they have gotten out of school, LOL....the Slovakian couple.

And boy howdy were those falls from the 2006 games something else, I want to see some more.

Hahahahaha, the stare down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my the S. Korean team, the woman is really stunning. Like her costume as well. Ooooo, looked like she almost fell.

Loved it, especially the last part, it was very good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't care what the announcers think, I really like the song "Despiseto" (sp).

Polish Team ... I think they did really well for such a new/young team.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Japan...Oh my!!! She really sells this program.

I did like it was expecting more after the beginning, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Proper spelling..... “desposito”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, that is some dress the Canadian skater is wearing.

Now the second Canadian team.

Both nice dances but I preferred the second one's dance and first ones costumes, LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Americans Shibutani couple did a really impressive job/

Ut oh, that was not a good fall in warmup, Chock/Bates, like her dress tho, it moves well and isn't too foo-foo. Good the lift she fell on in warmup was perfectly done!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, they moved up to second place.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now we have the final teams, Canada, France, USA

Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir... Stones to Eagles ending with Santana. Very nice!! Wow they got the highest score ever.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well France gave a bit of "boobie" from a wardrobe malfunction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hubbel/Donahue did a really good dance. 77.75, just ahead of Shibutani's at 77.73

OAR---Bobrova/Soloviyev -- pretty good, but wasn't fantastic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Italy up next. My she looks sultry. Very catchy dance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now we just have the free dance to sort this out.

So we have 3 Canadian Teams, 3 USA Teams, a French, Italian and Russian team all at the top. Should be interesting.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dipo, did you hear anything about a Russian curler testing positive for steroids? I saw a blip of it on tv then it went to commercial.

Why on earth would a curler need steroids? A few of them look like they are fighting beer bellies. Lol!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Bemused curlers ask why would anyone dope in our sport Link is to Reuters.

I was laughing when I saw that earlier. Doping for Curling?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Wargod. It pretty much says what I think.

I think they should retest him. There must have been a mistake. Or someone who actually uses steroids switched their sample for his.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that bobsled was exciting!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MOnaco has a bobsled team, I don't know why that makes me smile, but it does.

And USA does better. I am so surprised how giant some of these brakemen are, they are huge.

Grooch, I did hear that someone in curling tested positive but no one said much about it because they were laughing so hard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Canada ties for the gold medal with Germany.