TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: 2018 Winter Olympics: Archive through February 18, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.....

DM of Science
‏@DungeonMasterSc
Feb 13
More
Question: How do you keep Canadian bacon from curling in the pan?
Answer: Take away its tiny brooms.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That's cute. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Canada wins 10,000 Spreed Skating Gold. I love the long races.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Loving the men's figure skating. I can't believe people can make their bodies turn 4 times in the air without a trampoline!

Especially enjoying this gentlemen who is skating to "Singing in the Rain" I believe he is skating for Canada. Keegan Messing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Rippon coming up. It is hard watching 2 channels of Olympics at the same time, LOL.

What was that snowboard race the women did? Looked cool.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow that was really good, loved his music, it was so fun.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Hubby decided that the salchow is not an ice skating move it is pork & beef dish akin to the turducken.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Where is the commentary? :-)

Fantastic free skate tonight starting with Nathan Chen, Vincent, Adam, and then the top contenders.

And an Insane Super-G outcome!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting to ask, what do those guns shoot in the biathlon?

Sorry Legalboxer, I missed it but I hear it was fabulous.

And this morning, OMG, the womens skeleton, so amazing.

Now ski jumping which always fascinates me, I just wonder who said " why don't we jump off this thing and see how far we can go", LOL. I sort of have the same question about biathlon too....."Let's shoot guns and then see how fast we race over to that other target".4

These are things that I wonder about while watching the Olympics.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And oh yeah, who thought to turn shooting and cross country skiing into a relay!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.....Norway's Robert Johansson "The Mustache" is going to be jumping soon, I love his mustache, and apparently it is the new star at the Olympics.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/winter-olympics-2018/2018/02/10/winter-olympics-2018-ryan-johansson-mustache-ski-jumper/326199002/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jonathen Lillis....Men's Aerials, Freestyle Sking...what a trick.

And then the guy from China, Jia Zongyang does the same thing.

Both impressive, but I guess they are all doing the same difficult jump.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Canada versus USA....Curling!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I always feel like Canada should have the red rocks, it feels wrong to me when they don't, LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that’s funny how certain colours get associated with countries.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah Jimmer, I think the first time I saw Curling Canada had red rocks, I think everyone should get to have appropriately colored rocks for their teams, LOL.

Short track!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, we got a silver in short track, the American John Henry Kruger was just as surprised when the 2 Korean skaters were taken out by the Hungarian Skater leaving him to cross the finish with the Gold medal winner. His face was priceless, LOL.

I saw a historical moment earlier today where a guy was at the back of the pack and something like 5 guys crashed so he won the gold, it was amazing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, Germany versus Norway Hocky...I just happened to pop over and saw the German guy hit his head really hard on the ice, he couldn't even stand up on his own and could barely walk. Hope everything is ok.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loving your highlight commentary, Dipo.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes I enjoy it as well. You have fans, Dipo! :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You guys are too funny.

BUT it is Speed Skating this morning. Did you guys see the Speed Skating pursuit? I love team races, it was the prelims and the final will race on Tuesday.

Now they are doing the Women's 500, this sport is so entertaining I wish they would show more of it through the year.

Ice Dancing starts at 4pm (PST) today.

Oh and had anyone heard, I noticed some skaters have gold blades and some are silver and I wondered if it is just a preference thing or if there is another reason for the color difference.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And for your daily odd fun fact.

Speed skaters who wear blue suits have won more races....no idea why, even Apollo thought it was interesting and said, you know I WAS wearing blue when I won, but seems to be proven by some person checking it out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well now we have another one of those weird crosscounty shooting events. I don't really get why we have so many different versions of the same event. This one is called "mass start", so bizarre to see everyone lay down on the mats and start shooting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BOBSLED!!!! I just love the winter Olympics! Shoot, they teased it but it is not on my schedule until 4pm! Oh looks like we will get a little here and there, just updates, but they are showing the Americans take a run.

You guys can comment too you know, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BMW Sleds! I wonder if there are any Mercedes or Bentley sleds, hahahahaha.