TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Library: SUGGESTIONS DESPERATELY NEEDED!!: Archive through July 08, 2012 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ahh.. well that makes more sense, since the accident seemed almost to be an excuse, given that she already favored the older daughter and forced the younger into the Cinderella role and abused her but not the boys.

Not that I missed the unfairness that existed all along.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Loving all of these suggestions and I'm glad to have the background on the "accident".

Ladybug, I read the first chapter and I can tell it is going to be a riveting read. I had to put it aside as my hormones are raging-lol-sorry for the TMI-so since I already feel like crying every five minutes, I thought I would pick it up again next week after I hopefully level out (laughing again).

I did forward your book info to my good friend whose discussions and opinions on books I value most. I'll pass on her thoughts once she reads it. I should really have her join TVCH as she would enjoy this library thread and several others.

Ladybug

06-10-2012

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I can identify with the hormone thing! I think all women can!

Thank you so much for sharing the book info with someone you care about--can't tell you what it means to me. Girl, you should have her join! I'm so glad I did...one of the best things I've done all year! Thanks to my beloved sis-in-law, JMM! But if this is not her thing, I'd love to hear what she thinks about the book!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I am speechless Ladybug. There are no words for how amazing I feel you are to have come out on the other side of this and to be able to share it with us. It is a privilege to know you.

Ladybug

06-10-2012

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug a private message Print Post    
I assure you, the privilege is all mine that ya'll have welcomed me into your little world...

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Ladybug, I knew that you'd like it here. These have been some of my best friends for the last 12 years, heck, I've even met 35 of them. I guess I can now make that 36. lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ah, the good old days. I miss the times when we used to plan get-togethers!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Kar - I miss those days too!

I will be traveling in MA, VT, and NJ this August and would love to meet TVCHer's! Check out the "Getting to Know You" area for details!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I miss them too.. I miss travelling and I miss having the $$ to travel as well. But I sure treasure the people I have met and some of them come near enough now and then. Merrysea and I had a marathon chat after a great lunch with Pamy, when Merry came down here with her son and he was at a conference. That was fairly recent, though the last meetup I had was with Bill, Pamy, Juju and Bigdog and Rosie and Eggie.... have had the pleasure of meeting them all multiple times.

Dra and JMM, just once and they were really busy with Spy's wedding and I think Melodie ended up not feeling so well (but she sure was cute)

TNT, have you ever taken an auto ferry across Lake Champlain?? Just lovely at sunset! I landed in Burlington and next day toured the Vt Teddy Bear Factory.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
There were a lot of us at Spy's wedding and we had so much fun. You're right about Melodie, Sea, we made a middle of the night emergency room trip with her. Turns out she had an ear infection.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Ladybug, In case you haven't noticed, we've decided to hijack your thread until you need us for the new trailer. lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Best Thread Hijackers. East or West..

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Hi Spy, Hi Jmm. I thought I'd become a westie thread hijacker too. I have to say, one of the best ever TVCH meetings was with Draheid and Jmm at Spy's wedding; both gave the best greeting hugs ever!!! And Sea, it's always a pleasure seeing you, Rosie, Pamy and Bill whenever Juju and Bigdog drive through SoCal.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Sea - No ferryboat in my VT plans although there is an historic cruise of the lower lake involved.

My ferry experience will come on the 80 - 90 minutes ride from Cape May, NJ, to Lewes, DE, crossing Delaware Bay

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It is so great to hear all of this TVCH history! I lurked a few years before I joined and I only came here every summer for BB. Jimmer made a post last September about checking out other parts of the site and I'm glad I did.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The TVCH meets actually had their grand beginning at ResortGirl's cabins on a lake in Minnesota. Jet skiing, fishing, great food, bridge jumping and Lancecrossfire teaching us all about wine. Those were some really fun days!

(sorry, Ladybug - getting sentimental here!)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That must have been so much fun, Kar!

Glad you decided to look around, Rieann. We have a good time here year round. As much as I enjoy BB, I enjoy these discussions even more. :-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hi Jimmer! I give you a long overdue THANK YOU!!

Ladybug

06-10-2012

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug a private message Print Post    
You guys are great!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Spy's birthday bowling party and "Mr. Wonderful". LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh dear. So many memories! LOL

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Da good old days, eh?

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
there were so many gatherings in the old days. just changes in life/money/etc. thanks to a gathering (a SF Bay Area Thanksgiving gathering) I happened to meet one of my (now) very best real life friends.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
I suppose a TVCH meet might need some defining. If you define it as a meet involving more than two people at one time, you might point to Resortgirl's cabins on the lake.

I remember Moondance meeting OceanIslands on his way to Hawaii(I think) a couple years prior to the meets at the cabins on the lake.