TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Muppet Movie

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: The Muppet Movie users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, November 24, 2011 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone! I plan on taking my 5 year old daughter to this on the weekend. Anyone else going to check it out? I grew up watching the Muppets on TV so will be a real kick for me.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 24, 2011 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm going to see it Sunday. I can't wait. I love the Muppets.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
My daughter and I watched "The Muppet Movie" in VHS last night in prep. It was one of my favorite films as a kid, I still have the soundtrack album. I'm so glad we watched it because there were a few scenes in the new one that related back to that film.

We both adored the new film. I think they really did a good job of affectionately poking fun at musicals, of being nostalgic about the muppets, and being funny. Two thumbs up!

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I just came home frome watching it I love it that was one of my favorite show too, I saw Hugo I wasn't too thrilled with that one. I hate when people start talking in the movies, which they did in the Muppet's movie that is not the time to talk during the movies talk after. It was sold out movie.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Saw this yesterday with my 5 year. We both really enjoyed it except with getting there early to get a good seat (it was pretty full!) all the previews ect it was a long sit. We loved the "Toy Story" short film before it though. lol

Really brought me back to my childhood watching the Muppets. Loved all the Cameo's. Definitely better than Puss'n'Boots imo.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I absolutely loved The Muppets! I smiled through the whole movie and I'm still smiling a couple hours later. This is just a joyous, entertaining film. The cameos were great, especially Jim Parsons. Everyone, young and old alike, will love this movie.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I saw this film with my hubby who never saw the Muppet show. So his first comment was "you brought me to a musical?", he then kept asking what each Muppet's name was and where Grover was.

I loved it! He thought I was nuts for knowing all the words to Rainbow Connection.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The Rainbow Connection gets me every time.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I nearly cried when they had Rainbow Connection in this movie. One of my favorite songs. Loved that album.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I did cry :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I just took my 5 yr old last Sunday and we both gave it a thumbs up. I asked him who his favorite Muppet was and he said" Duh, it's Kermit!" haha

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: