TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Ides Of March

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: The Ides Of March users admin

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Just got some last minute preview tickets for this evening. I'll come back and let you know how it was. It's looked very good in the coming attractions, so far.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I'm really looking forward to this movie. I definitely want to hear how it is.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Me too. It gave me chills when I first saw the trailer.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
What a great movie! Will try to review without talking story line. The performances were top notch, across the board. This is the type of movie made to court the awards.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I didn't think it needed to be R movie I have seen worse in PG-13, it was ok. It remind me of Bill Clinton, and Monica's situation

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I liked it. It was well acted and a good story.

It was funny to see the campagne posters. He looks exactly like Obama in them. Same expression and pose. I wonder if Clooney was making a political comment by that.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw this one and am on the fence about it. For some reason, I felt like there were pieces missing in the story that we were supposed to know about. The performances were done well and yes the eye candy was oh so nice. But, it just seemed like it was missing something that I can't place my finger on.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
The language was definitely rated R...F word all throughout the movie. (I think PG13 gets a limit of one F word.)

It was very very good.

Pippin, ITA about the posters.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
8.675/10

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this movie.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
I liked it as well

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I liked this movie and Ryan Gosslin was excellent!!

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
5 out of 10 here. Poor beginning, interesting middle, poor ending. The performances were all top notch, though.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Good movie and I agree with the top notch performances.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I was so looking forward to this movie...expected a great thriller. Very dissapointing to me. 6 out 10 for failure to live up to the hype of the trailers. Expected much more out of this movie instead I got a stretched out episode of West Wing without the mystery.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think it was poor marketing of the film. Why do they do that to us? Make us think a film is going to be so different than what it is? Trick us into seeing it and then we're disappointed. Please tell me what a film is about so I can decide fairly. I would have still seen this film due to Clooney but I would not have expected it to be more than it was.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: