TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Horrible Bosses

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Horrible Bosses users admin

Kc103

07-13-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Has anyone seen Terrible Bosses yet? I caught the preview for it before seeing Bridesmaids. Looked like it could be very funny. I hope to see it soon.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im on the fence so I am waiting for ppl to report in if they liked it before I see it

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked it, but it has one character who does that manic thing where they just won't shut up when any normal person in the entire world would shut up, and that always gets me on edge. It wasn't too bad though, and only for the last part of the movie.

Overall it's a good laugh but also a lot of cringe.

By the way, it's "Horrible Bosses" not "Terrible Bosses" ;).

Kc103

07-13-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
LOL...oops, you're right. Sorry about that. Maybe a moderator can change the thread title or delete the thread.

<renamed ~ jr>

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
My mom, husband and I went. We enjoyed it. My mom and I laughed more than my husband.

As a funny - I actually screamed twice during the movie. The cat scared me. (No horror movies for this one!) The people behind me were hysterically laughing at me, while my husband just pretended he wasn't with me.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Laughed so hard!!!! Yup, cat scared me the first time also.
Highly recommend this movie.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
We watched this last night and what a fun movie! It's one of the funniest I've seen in a long time. We cracked up all the way through.

And yes the cat scared me and made my son and his friend laugh even more.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i thought aniston was miscast. it wasnt funny to have a slim attractive hot boss hitting on the guy.

it should have been that heavy girl from Bridesmaids or something.

all in all I htought it was trying too hard to be like The Hangover. I wouldnt want to spend money to see it in a theatre. definitely a DVD rental movie

oh and the bearded dentist guy seemed to be trying to do Bobcat Goldthwaite imitation the whole movie. even the same squeeky voice

((if anyone doesnt know him, he was the round glasses worker that was fired by Bill Murray in teh movie SCROOGED. he came back with a rifle for revenge))

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Boring, not that funny. Easy to guess what will happen next.

This is "Working 9-5" meets "The Hangover".

Rent on DVD for a Sunday afternoon nap.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Just saw it-Meh.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed this movie a lot. I thought Aniston did great with the role, but most fellas would've given in a long time ago if someone as sexy as her was coming on to them. I understand the dude was in love with his fiance', I'm just sayin...

This movie is good for a two-hour escape with some raunchy laughs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched this last night and I loved it. There are some really good laughs. I was already used to the ways of the manic guy Kitt mentioned because he is on "It's always Sunny in Philadelphia" on Comedy channel, and I love that show. He's basically the same guy on the show as in the movie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: