TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Thor

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Thor users admin

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
A reviewer at boxofficemojo recommends seeing it in 2D.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Or is it bad enough to be shown in 1D?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, April 25, 2011 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
LOLOL, I read that completely differently. It isn't so bad it requires the gimmick of 3D, or was filmed in 2D so is better viewed that way. This is one that the studios have already green-lit a sequel? It doesn't look inspiring but seems someone has high hopes.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Well, I went into the theatre expecting crap and actually enjoyed it. DH was very excited and thought it was just so-so. Moral being to walk into theatre with low expectations and you can't help but have them exceeded. :-)

PS We watched in Imax 3D because it was the only movie time that worked into our schedule (I usually avoid 3D like the plague). They didn't use the 3D as a gimmick so I wouldn't waste money seeing it that way (if you are expecting items thrown as you from the screen you will be disapointed). If you are going to splurge for the 3D then go all the way and see it in Imax as they are generally (in my area anyway) less stingy with the lights, I find regular 3D can be murky.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
8/10 I saw the 2D version. I think there were places that were meant for 3D. There's a scene after the credits if anyone's interested.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, May 07, 2011 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Crap, we left before the end of the credits (darn it). Synopsis????

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
end of credits...
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Samuel L. Jackson meets the male scientist underground. shows him a possible unlimited power source inside a breifcase. Loki's image appears and makes the scientist say something(which I can't recall)

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I just caught this and liked it. I never thought Thor and Loki were brothers, even adopted brothers, but I guess it makes sense.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: