TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Insidious

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Insidious users admin

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Private screening. Scariest movie I've ever seen.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh really?!!! I will have to see what it's about.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I read the spoiler. I am so happy i did not see this. Just reading about it scared me.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
where's the spoiler?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
try

www.themoviespoiler.com

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I didn't find it that terrifying. It was just medium scary. I wasn't that impressed and didn't think it was that good. I am glad I saw it in the theater though because I think it wouldn't have been scary at all on my tv.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
yes it was Jump out of your seat scarey on a TV or PC screen .

It is a good old fashioned 80s style horror movie. NOT a gorefest / torture movie which is something the kids like now for some strange reason.

GOOD grief, that spoiler site is basically a synopsis of the movie, not spoiling the good parts.

After reading a blow by blow synopsis of a plot, not sure why anyone would want to watch a movie. I dislike how most Trailers give way too much away.... i hate having the whole movie figured out and the twists before seeing it - like Unknown - Inception

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This just came out on DVD and BD and I watched it Sunday night....

It scared the crap out of me! LOL

It's really a great scary movie. It's not bloody. It a ghost/demon story.

Scary movies are my "thing", and this is one of the best ones in the past few years.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
This was okay, but it was kinda false advertising. I expected the kid to be posessed, not comatose.

The last 20 minutes or so and the ending were what made the movie really good for me.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Most folks say the ending was inferior to the beginning.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
The beginning was way too slow for me. I started watching the movie 3 times before actually finishing it. I guess I'm opposite of "most folks"...the end was definitely better than the beginning...

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
After reading the comments here I decided to check out this movie on Netflix streaming. Enjoyed it a lot. A good old-fashioned creepy ghost tale with a few good frights. Patrick Wilson was wonderful as always, and Barbara Hershey was an excellent addition to the cast (although for something even scarier, check out Barbara Hershey in The Entity from 1982). It was a little predictable in parts, and the ending did not surprise me at all, but it was well done and quite enjoyable.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Apparently a sequel is in the works.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: