TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tron:Legacy

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Tron:Legacy users admin

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Actually, starting this off with a comment about the original "Tron". We just watched it tonight. I don't remember seeing it when it first came out. Bruce & Jeff are so YOUNG!!!! Jeff is such a goofy character (and both are sooooo cute). But wow! Hair & glasses are SOOOO 80's. LOL! And there are cool easter eggs in the background. Highly recommend if you can get ahold of a copy.

Now, on to Tron:Legacy - going to see it this weekend. Hope it's good.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kona, some people have been saying it's the worst movie of 2010.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, December 24, 2010 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
We loved it!! (We being dh and two teenage dd's). Visually amazing. The plot is just there to serve the journey through the computer's landscape but you know that going in, same with the original. Jeff Bridges is great, Olivia Wilde had an innocence you wouldn't expect. My only disapointment was TRON, I wanted more Tron!! LOL I can't really elaborate without spoiling. Hubby thinks they set it up for a sequel as far as the Tron character is concerned.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just saw this today. Rissa, I couldn't have said it better than you did in your post.

Definitely one to see in the theatre 3D and not wait till DVD.

Do you know who played the 'Disco' owner? At first when I heard him I thought it was Alan Cumming's? Do you know?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
His name is Michael Sheen (no relation to the trouble maker Charlie and his kin LOL). I looked at imdb to see if he was in anything really big but nothing jumped out at me. He was in a bunch of 30 Rock episodes but I don't watch that... OH WAIT!!!!! He played (British Prime Minister) Tony Blair in the made-for-tv movie 'Special Relationship' (about the relationship btn PM Blair and Pres Bush), I definately remember him from that.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hmmm I don't know Michael Sheen after all. He sure was flamboyant in TRON. lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The two huge movies I remember him from are "Frost/Nixon" (as David Frost), and "The Queen"(with Helen Mirren). The guy is an incredible actor.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
^^Both of those movies were Oscar nominated for best motion picture.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: