TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tangled

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Tangled users admin

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Adorable, captivating, charming, dear, irresistible, sweet, winning and PS .... I really enjoyed it. :-)

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
My 7 year old nephew wanted to go see Yogi Bear....We talked him into Tangled instead thank goodness. He loved this movie and so did everyone else.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Liked this movie and my 4 year old daughter loved it too. However she had many questions about the 'old woman' and why she stole the baby and where did she go once she fell out of the window? HOw come Rapunzel wasn't sad her mommy was gone?

To the last question I can sort of underestand, I mean regardless she wasn't her biological mother, she still was her mom for 18 years; can't just ignore that. I honestly don't know how they could have written a different ending though.

Lots of good laughs I loved Maximus and Pascal. lol

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
My 17 year old daughter watched this On Demand last night. Loved it and laughed out loud at so many parts! We also started cracking up about how Disney must have had a bad childhood cause he really didn't like mothers...kills them all.
Maximus reminded us so much of our dog.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I have mixed feelings, mainly cuz we have such an unusual adoption situation. We brought R&A to see this a few months ago and Abby mostly liked it. This week it is out on DVD so I asked Abby if she wanted us to get this movie and she said she didn't want to see the part where she (Rapunzel) was taken from her birthmother. Seeing as Abby is still trying to wrap her head around her situation (she lived with her birthmom til she was over a year old, and her birthmother is very loving) so I think we'll skip this one for a while...

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
my daughter did ask me if she really was a princess! LOL

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: