TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Salt

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Salt users admin

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
i liked this movie. It was fast paced and kept me interested. The ending was ok but overall I think Angelia Jolie did a good job.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
we all loved this movie. I agree it was fast paced and never had a lull. Angelina is stunning, I think she gets more beautiful every year. She has such a calm beauty.

You have to suspend disbelief on many parts but that's ok, it's a movie and I dont need it to be totally believable.

I surprised no one else has commented

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Saw it yesterday. 8/10

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
The ending makes me think a sequel will be coming.

DS and I enjoyed it.

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
I never wanted to see this when it came out at the theaters. My brother rented and i watched it and enjoyed it. It was all action all the time. Story was predictable but so what. It was a fun ride.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Great action flick. I love a Russian sleeper-spy story, so this was great for me. Hope they do sequels.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I finally saw this movie on Movie Central. I expected a lot of good action and fast paced plot. However, Angeline, one of my favorite, seemed to me a bit 'haggard', she's losing her freshness (she's not that old). I don't like to see her too skinny and worn out... In Mrs. Smith she was still great but in her latest movies she has this 'worn out' look I don't like to see...

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
To many kids!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: