TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Toy Story 3

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Toy Story 3 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

I loved it, just loved it!

Take a hanky, towards the end of the movie you could literally hear sobbing in the theatre (and not all of it came from me ;)).

And if anyone doesn't particularly like 3D, although I did see it in 3D I don't think you'd lose anything if you didn't.

I can't describe how good it was!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I went today with my daughter who's 24 and a daycare child who is 9. I absolutely loved it. I had been told (thanks Mocha) to bring tissues. It got towards the end and I was a bit teary-eyed and then it came and I had to stifle the sobs from coming out! I cannot even talk about it without crying. I think because I do have older children, I felt the emotion of the leaving of home, etc.

I didn't see it in 3D and enjoyed it immensely.

It also made me laugh from the barrel of monkeys attacking in the beginning to the Spanish Buzz dancing during the credits. Ken was hilarious! Really great to have Woody, Buzz and the gang back for one final bow.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Glad I wasn't the only one stifling sobs!

It was a great movie and I cried like a baby. Made me want to go home and hug all my old toys.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was just reading in EW that there might just be a Toy Story 4. I guess that they can go on with little Bonnie but I kind of like it ending with this one.

Weinermr

08-18-2001

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weinermr a private message Print Post    
I thought there would be a really long thread on this movie. It's really done well and very touching. I loved it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can't discuss the movie without crying Weiner! It was excellent.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I laughed, I cried. It was the best of the 3 Toy Stories. Ken was played to perfection.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Terrific. Since my mom (almost 90) never saw "Star Wars", I had to explain to her the satire of the trash chute scene. She loved the idea that the teenager struggled with letting go of the toys. The 3D was perfect without things being thrown into the audience (see "House of Wax" with the ball bouncing at the end of the paddle).

Skootz

07-23-2003

Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skootz a private message Print Post    
I took my girls a few weeks ago to see this movie, we all loved it!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Jolly good show :-)

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Friday, December 31, 2010 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
My 18-year-old nephew finally saw this last night and said he had a good manly cry at the end. His sister said he cried-cried. His buddies said they cried, too. They said it was basically a goodbye to their childhoods, and the best possible ending for the Toy Story series.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 31, 2010 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
But GAL, I heard it's probably not the end to the series. I kind of wish it were the end because it ended so sweetly.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: