TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Disney’s Mulan

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Disney’s Mulan users admin

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Watched it last night, streaming on Disney plus. You need to upgrade with a one time charge. I think it’s $30 American or $35 Canadian , came to about $39 cdn after taxes. It is not a rental but also not QUITE a purchase. As long as you continue to have the Disney plus membership the movie remains available to stream. For our family it was a no brainer, if we had gone to theatre it would have cost about $25-30 just for hubby and I, no snacks incl. We had a family get together, dinner and a movie so $39 for 10 of us works out really cheap and I know we will watch it many more times as well.

The movie itself was wonderful!! Very well done. Disney managed to show some really dramatic battle scenes without a drop of blood. Intense enough to satisfy adults while not traumatizing my 7 yr old granddaughter. My Disney addict daughter missed the music but they did play the instrumental versions in the background of several scenes. Loved that Ming-Na Wen (Original voice of Mulan) was given a cameo.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Sounds good. I hope to see it eventually. Loved the animated version.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I heard it will be free on Disney+ in Dec

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Ive read that as well Pamy, Dec 4th. I was happy to pay. Haven't been to a theatre in 8 months, was a great family night. I might it think different if we were only 2 people, prob not but maybe. Lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad to hear it will be free in December. It's too pricey for two people to pay for a home experience. Glad you enjoyed it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: