TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Horrible movies watched during the qu...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Horrible movies watched during the quarantine . . . users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
While I have been fairly productive since March, there are those days where I allow myself to do nothing but vegetate on the couch while shoveling candy, cookies and ice cream into my face and watching the worst movies I have ever seen. In normal times, I have a strict rule about eating on the couch and had no problem with returning movies I couldn't stand. But times being what they are, I've been tuning into movies I would normally never watch. Why would an actor who normally gets decent roles suddenly take ones that even D-list actors would question? And no, I'm not talking Nic Cage here. I think I now know why Bruce Willis is hiding in the mountains with his ex wife and kids.

Previous to the Big "Q", the worst movie on my list was Skeeter. Now I'm adding Survive the Night. It's the worst writing I have seen in a long time. I could only imagine how many times Willis screamed and asked himself why he hadn't fired his agent yet while sitting in his trailer (if they even provided him with a trailer).

So that led me to wonder, what is the worst movie you have sat through due to Covid-19?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I agree about your selection. But Brice is churning our straight to video a lot these days and they are all sub-par. On the other hand, Nicholas cage has been churning out some really good stuff straight to video. I mean even before the virus.

But my award for worst since March is:
drumroll......

The Pale Door (2020)

Its a combination Western/Horror that combines the Salem witch trials with the old west.

I picture that 3 or 4 guys smoking weed came up with this idea.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Was it written by Nick Carter?

Lol, the discussion in our household last week was who is churning out more straight-to-video movies, Willis or Cage?

I at least made it all the way through Skeeter. SYFY movies are at least entertaining for the jokes that can be made while watching. So last week, I turned on Dead 7 because it was playing on SYFY but couldn't get through 15 minutes. It's suppose to be a western/post-apocalypse/zombie movie but is really just a rip off of about ten tv shows. Imagine turning the pages of a comic book for a ten year old and that's about the maturity level of it. Turns out it was written by Nick Carter. At least some people were employed during the filming, there's always that.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: