TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Unbroken

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Unbroken users admin

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
6/10

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Kid Sis & I thought it was hard to watch but excellent.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ditto Biscotti.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's a good effort by Angelina Jolie as a director and the story is quite unbelievable. However, I just couldn't watch the most brutal parts of torture and prison life in Japan. We all know war was hell as we've seen countless movies and testimonies of that hell but I just had to fast forward those horrible scenes of suffering and still got the point the director was trying to make, truly unbroken and the man lived a long life and there was a good feeling at the end of the movie.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Just now watched. It was so hard to watch. He was quite a man.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Ive never watched this, but did listen to the audio book and it was very good. I guess I was ok with out the visual..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: