TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
THG: Catching Fire

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: THG: Catching Fire users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 01, 2013Mameblanche25 12-01-13  8:53 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
My DS said that Mockingjay is already planned for two movies.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cool. Thanks Teach! Although I wonder how they will divvy up the 3rd book.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Spoiler:

Katniss' Wedding Dress:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Hunger-Games-Catching-Fire-Image-Shows-Off-Katniss-Wedding-Gown-38507.html

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I watched last night. I didn't like the 2 nd movie but I don't read the books and don't care for futuristic genres. I watched it cause I like Jennifer Lawrence. I don't like that the powers that be are forcing the audience to watch the third movie to see what happens.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
The books made that particular decision - I remember reading all 3 books in 4 days, and there was NO WAY to avoid reading that third book! (I was just very grateful I had waited to read any of them until they were all out - waiting between the second and third book would have been torture, and I already deal with that kind of torture with Diana Gabaldon's books! LOL)

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The third book is actually being made into two movies.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's the nature of the books. They leave you hanging. I'm not thrilled that the final book is 2 movies because we'll really be left hanging this time, but I guess if Harry Potter could do it to us and we survived, we'll survive this one.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought JL is only obligated to one more movie. So she will be in all 4?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's probably already filmed. I think they usually film it all at once, and they cut it into 2 movies and make us wait!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
One of the actors was on a talk show and said that they had already filmed the 4th one so they are done with the series as actors except for the promotions.

I enjoyed the three books even if they were simply written and my only irritation is that they broke the 3rd one up into two movies.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ala Mad Men and Breaking Bad

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I saw it last week and though it was a bit boring in parts, I did enjoy it. I know it's setting up for the big battle in the second part. This is the least favorite of the books for me. The writing seemed off, like someone wrote it, and the deaths were thrown in like they didn't matter. Oh well, their dead, let's move on. I do look forward to seeing how it plays out on the big screen.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: