TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Total Recall (remake with Colin farre...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Total Recall (remake with Colin farrell) users admin

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
the first trailer has been released. Looks like its going to be a solid action flick. has a darker feel then the original, very 'bladerunner' like.

anyone else looking forward to this flick?? http://www.movieweb.com/news/total-recall-trailer

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I can't remember.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Trouble recalling, Ketchup?

I enjoyed the original and I kind of question why they would re-make it but I'll give it a chance.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched the original a couple weeks ago for the first time in a quite a few years. I remember having enjoyed it a lot when it first came out. Somehow I remembered it to be more complex and intriguing than it actually was. Maybe the new one will add a little more complexity to it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The original was kind of campy (like most Arnold movies) but it was fun and fit in well with the question of whether it was really happening or all in his mind.

So what do y'all think. Was it real or just in his head?

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
the original was clear. it was real. there is a scene in the Recall office inbetween two workers. this is when the schitzoid emobolism was suspected and one worker told the other that they didnt implant yet. that arnie had some kind of mindblock.

if that one scene wasnt in the original, i'd say it was all in his mind. From that trailer, its pretty overthetop when Farrell goes to recall. That ridiculous multiperson swat team kinda fight scene makes me think "recall implant secret agent fantasy"

should still be a decent watch.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: