TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 03, 2012 users admin

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Well, Bill has finally lost his ever-lovin' mind. Katie needs to divorce him and take him for all he is worth. If somebody locked me up like that, they had best be far, far, far away when I get out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She soooooo does need to divorce him! What is he thinking?!?! (Kind of a bit of dodgy writing really, although I think at this stage we've come to expect it.)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed today's ep so much that I didn't delete it off the DVR so I can watch it again....LOL I'll watch it again right before I watch the new show tomorrow so that it leads right into it.

I know there will be a wrench in the happiness of Liam and Hope's plans, but I don't want to think about it right now. I hope they let us be happy for a couple days...LOL (Us = Me, Liam and Hope) LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I presume that at some point soon Steffi's going to convince Liam that she really didn't know Bill's plan. If the writers decide that that means Liam would get back together with her they need their heads examined! Surely this will be an end to the plot now....

Wonder how long before someone tells Ridge and Taylor. I mean (if it were real ;)) they'd be pretty worried.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
My tv guide says that today Steffy tells Ridge, Taylor and Thomas. I'm sure when Ridge finds out he's still going to try to bully Liam into staying with his daughter.

Did Hope find out yet? I didn't get to see yesterday, because the local news channels were worrying about the rain & potential flash flooding here.

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
No, Liam didn't get the chance to tell Hope about the fake blood clot yet. He just told her that he was leaving Steffy so they could be together. I can't wait to see everyone find out what happened. Bill looked like a complete idiot the last couple of days, lol. I still get a chuckle thinking about how Katie called him "Quasimodo" the other day. That was about the best line I've ever heard on that show.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thank-you.

Yes, that was funny. :-)

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I am glad I have missed so many episodes. I know I am in the minority, but Hope plus Liam equals boring in my book. What now? They get back together and she makes him wait and wait and wait. Or, they elope. Big whoop. I suppose Steffy could be preggers. I don't know, but we shall see, I guess. Now, Brooke will be sooooo happy. Blech. I still see Hope being this generation's Taylor. Miss goody goody. JMHO

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Carlpsmom, yes, I agree Hope and Liam are boring, but that's not even the point for me. I feel like I have been waiting so long for Steffy to finally get what she deserves, and Hope being with Liam will do that. Personally, I want Hope with Oliver.

And I have a feeling once Hope gets a few years older, she won't be another Taylor. She'll be another Brooke

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I like Steffy, didn't used to. But, I see her as no worse than Brooke, the hypocrite. lol At least Steffy is entertaining. Brooke is a bit cringe-worthy, as is Taylor. I think 2 vanilla personalities (Liam and Hope) just will not improve together. Maybe Hope will change up if she finds a challenge, instead of boys, yes, boys who just fall at her feet.
I would like to see the Pam story go away and would love Donna to go away. lol
I guess I am just not feeling any of the show at all right now. Thomas and Steffy are naughty, Bill is being a bit of a caricature of TGVN. The women are mostly whiners and slimey. lol
I wish they had let Oliver and Hope do their story long ago. Liam should become a bit harder and not so much of a wuss. Not a tough guy, just a little backbone.
Sorry for the long whiney post.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I must admit to smiling a lot that Steffy got the blame for something she didn't do, when she gets no blame for all the things she does do.

I think Liam is a sweet but pathetic man. Maybe this will be the making of him though. More likely though if they let him and Hope stay together they'll just fade into the background until one of them wants to leave the show.

I think they must have promised Oliver a story or why would he stay around? I think he would have been good with Hope, because he's got a little pep to his step, unlike Liam. And he's cute.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting to mention this, but I downloaded a scary movie last week called "Final Destination 5" (it was in theatres last summer), and there was Steffy! I couldn't believe it. I didn't watch the whole thing yet, but I'll let you now how she did with the acting when I do watch it through.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
This is good. I am loving listening to Liam tell Bill what's what! Good for him. :-)

Now I hope he'll stand up to Steffy & Ridge, too.

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Yes, this show would be so much better if they actually gave the characters some "character" like Liam had today. That telling off of Bill was long, long overdue, but I still don't think he got it. I loved the part where Bill told Liam "I don't react well to threats." Then Liam said "Well, what DO you react well to?" And when he told Bill he used to want to be just like him, only with better manners lolol.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It just got better and better! I kept thinking that Liam was going to back down at some point, but he never did. He stood firm their whole talk.

Yes, that was funny when he said he used to want to be just like Bill...only with better manners.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It felt like I was watching "The Bachelor" finale today. I kid you not when I say that everything Liam said to those girls today has been said by the Bachelor on finale night at some point.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch today or yesterday or..... Mmmm

Anyway, I wish that both Steffy and Hope would tell Liam off and walk away. Maybe he stood up to Bill (didn't see that) but for the most part has been a major wuss. These supposedly strong women swooning over him just doesn't make sense. Oliver was reamed for being such a pushover or whatever, but Liam gets a pass? Of course, Taylor and Brooke are not great role models for these two. Ridge is just like Liam. As far as being fickle, anyway.

I am loving B&B and Y&R right now. I get a lot more time to get things done that I should be.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am hoping they are leaving his decision until tomorrow, and it'll be the Friday big thing, "I want a divorce!!" Any longer than that and I agree, they should both just tell him to get lost. If I were Hope I'd have told him to get lost long ago, but then I guess he's her first love (make that second).

My question is, how long after the divorce does Steffy make another play for Bill?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
You are right Naja. I thought the same thing...I actually think that's exactly what they intended.

I, too, would've given up on Liam (now)...after I split him and Steffy up...that is. LOL. But not when I was 18, I would've forgiven him then.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
But, she didn't forgive Oliver. I still think it was really fast for Hope to fall out of love for him and head over heels for Liam.
I don't want to see Bill with Steffy, but wish he would find someone else besides Katie. Of course, that may be because I still see them as Victoria and Brad. lol.

So, who would be a good match for Bill?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Why don't you want Bill & Steffy?

Let's see, there's Taylor...Oh wait, I know! How about Pam? LOL :-) Actually, he can be with any of the women I don't like. I don't care which one. The only ones that I do like are Hope & Katie.

Well, I guess she didn't love Oliver as much as she does Liam. But, she did forgive Oliver, but she was creeped out every time they started to get intimate b/c he did it with her mother! I know it was an "accident", but that would be a deal breaker for me, too. I don't know why the writer's made that happen. It really upset me, but they did, and it ruined Hope & Oliver for me.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think the ick factor was major in that one! That may be my issue with Bill and Steffy too. The ickiness. Although, they could make an interesting power couple for a little while. There really aren't any on the show right now.

I do not like any "holier than thou" folks and that is how Katie and Hope appear to me. Taylor too, to a certain extent. Brooke is such a hypocrite and I can see Hope being the same way.

I liked Pam and Steven, but realize he had to leave for Dallas. lol

Hey, maybe Jackie could get together with Bill! :-)

LA is such a huge place; there have to be more options.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
LoL...guess I do like the "holier than thou" type. :-)

B&B doesn't have a big enough cast. Which is why this soap seems even more incestuous than the other soaps to me.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    

It's been a good week!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't watch today. What happened? Did Hope take her beloved back? Did Liam tell Steffy they are done?