TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 29, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through December 29, 2011 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I think most of us had our doubts. Just how could a web show make enough money to pay for the actors and production? It's so sad.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Kellee, you aren't a cynic. I would say more of a realist. There are so many people commenting on how things behind the scenes have been and how it will be made public. It sounds like the whole PP thing was a hoax.

And about JR Martinez, I don't think I ever heard DWTS call him an actor from All My Children. It was like they didn't want to mention the name of the show. I am happy he won!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Yes happy he won with no mention of AMC! Stupid ABC!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
well how about that - Mathew came back to life!! lol

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Smokey, you are right I think. JR mentioned that he became an actor after rehabbing from his injuries but I do not think AMC was mentioned. No scenes from AMC were shown and the AMC actors in the audience were never referenced as being there.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Wow I didn't see that coming about Matthew.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Me either! I only saw the 2nd half of the show so didn't know he had somehow been revived. I was thinking I must be gettig loopy since I'm sure I was complaining about him dying last week! lol

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Wow I didn't see that coming about Matthew.

What? you didn't see someone waking up out of a
6 month long coma perfectly fine, with no grogginess or side effects?

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I love how everyone in Llanview is trying to save their favorite soap opera from being cancelled. Fraternity Row.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I love it too but sadly we know it won't work... I am really gonna miss OLTL, only one month left.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Me, too. It's been really good.

I love how Roxie always says the wrong words for things. Today, when talking about Fraternity Row, she called it Paternity Row. :-)

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
"The View" Salutes 43 Years of "One Life to Live" on January 13th"

The View is proud to announce that we will be devoting an entire episode to One Life to Live hours before its final broadcast on Friday, January 13, 2012. Longtime castmember Erika Slezak (Viki Lord) will co-host, and legendary creator Agnes Nixon will also be in attendance.

Update 12/12: Bob Woods (longtime police chief Bo Buchanan) and Robin Strasser (Viki Lord's arch nemesis Dr. Dorian Lord) have both been added to the show!

Update 12/13: Hillary B. Smith (Nora Buchanan) has also joined the show!

http://theview.abc.go.com/blog/view-salutes-43-years-one-life-live-january-13?cid=emailday_121611_footer1

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Funny episode of Fraternity Row!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when the last episode airs? Is it also the same day as the views oltl episode? thanks-

I guess It looks like it will be a happy ending for everyone in Landview for the ending - lol

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Sadly it is Jan 13th. I am so bummed. I love this show and will miss my daily dose.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks -

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Friday cliffhanger, shooting in a nightclub, had to see if the young man survived... that is how i got hooked in the mid 1980s while sick at my grandparents in elementary school and my aunt over to do some cleaning... i will miss Llandview...and all the crazy, whacky, and intimate moments provided us....

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I started watching General Hospital and OLTL in the 3/4 grade about 9ish. I broke my leg and was home for 6 weeks and got hooked. Elementary school let out at 2:30 so I would catch 1/2 of OLTL and all of GH.

A year earlier I started with Days from my Grandma, but since it came on at 1:00 that was only when school was out. I dropped Days and picked up AMC in high school. I am 37 now!

I was always too old for my age!

SO Bummed. I wish they would move some of the OLTL characters to Port Charles!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i refused to be a "soap" watcher with OLTL as the exception - and then one day a couple of years later i didnt get to the TV fast enough to change channels (when we actually did CHANGE the channel knob) and it was another Friday, and another cliffhanger and I was hooked on GH after that point too.. i watched AMC for a few years when time allowed in college etc but it was mostly just OLTL and GH

- and we are VERY close in age Frogichik :-)

i guess in a way i could see some of Llandview in Port Charles, but its kinda hard to picture blending the Qs with the Lords :-) Vicki has always been so stable a head (even when split) compared to Edward :-)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Well Legal there aren't many Q's left so I say bring in the Buchanan's!!!!

Ronda

07-20-2009

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
I would love to see at least John McBain go to GH.... a Livvi and Caleb reunion would be GREAT!!!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
John McBain has been confirmed to be going to GH, but I don't think he will be John Mcbain

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well there is certainly room over at GH being that a few are leaving-
JJ- KM and NP are all leaving- (lucky, robin, and ethan)

and TG is only on 6mths of the year - but I have to say, I couldnt watch much of this show this year, it got soooo boring!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
GH has sucked for the last year I agree Lostfan and it USED to be my favorite. Maybe it will be better once OLTL's head writer starts writing for GH!

Let's hope.

WAY too much doom & gloom

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i agree - its actually been about 3-4 months since i actually have watched a full ep of GH.... i always was glad for the balance of OLTL and GH - when one got tedious, the other still always held my interest.... i hope GH gets better again - even without JJ :-) (although he hasnt had that spark that he had back in the day)