TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 14, 2011 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am thinking Thorne is being driven to his last straw, and he just might do something evilish.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Can't believe nobody has commented on Ridge's new purple ascot and wierd shirt cuffs. He looks so foolish!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
The actor tends to dress like that in real life, maybe he forgot to change clothes.

As for Thorne...I hope he's that sneaky! because being the good-guy sure hasn't been working for him...

Oh, and it looks like old horn-dog Eric is at it again. No wonder Stephanie doesn't want to be intimate w/ him. I wouldn't either as many times as he's cheated or left her for another woman. He's disgusted me ever since his Donna-phase.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I think they need to fire the stylists for this show. Ridge looked so stupid lolol. Maybe if they fire the stylists and get all new ones, it will scare the writers into writing some better stories!

Chief

08-09-2009

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Add me to the list of people who thought Ridge looked even more stupid than he usually does. What the heck? Was that supposed to be a fashion statement?

I think the show is desperately trying to make him look young. I saw him on The View one day not long ago, and he looks MUCH older with sagging wrinkles and all, and his hair was a mess. I don't know what miracle hair and skin products they use, but I want to know what the secrets are!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The award for most awkward kiss goes to Thorne and Taylor for yesterday's performance...I had to turn my head away from the screen because it was so uncomfortable...LOL Could Taylor have clenched her lips closed any tighter?

And about Ridge's purple scarf.... I figured it was in show of support for that anti-bullying campaign, since their color is purple.

Chief

08-09-2009

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
That cuddling and kissing between Thorne and Taylor today was NICE!!! And finally we get an episode without Brooke in it! THANK YOU WRITERS!

This mess between Steffy/Hope/Liam is stupid. Liam is still that dufuss I called him weeks ago, only now he's more ridiculous than ever. There he is ... pining over Goldilocks (Hope) but is married to Steffy. I don't know why either of them would want to be with a guy who doesn't even know what he wants, let alone be able to give them what they want or need. He deserves neither one.

I can't stand Miss Nope ... ummm ... I meant Goldilocks, although I like her values. I just find her to be a boring, meek, and entitled spoiled brat who gets everything she wants, at the expense of others without earning it - and at the first sign that life isn't fair, her world comes crashing to a defeating screeching halt. Ugh!!

LOVE Steffy and her strength, strong personality, and obvious intelligence! LOVE that she's a fighter, has a strong presence, and has worked hard to earn her successes (and not have them handed to her). I don't agree that she should have gotten Liam to marry her, though, especially since he was not totally over Goldilocks. Her only downfall as far as I'm concerned is that she is eagerly trying to win the affections of unavailable men - an example set for her by her self-absorbed, egotistical, bully of a father!

Ridge sucks and is a horrible actor!!! and I'm so ready for Thorne and Taylor to take over the company and fire Ridge (completely bypassing the basement)! Ridge can take his sex-starved-I-have-to-have-everyone's-man-but-it's-not-right-if-they-want-mine-wife with him!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This Thomas and Hope situation is making me ill. I can't even watch them kiss. I know they aren't related by blood, but still I think of them as brother and sister since they both look at Ridge as their dad. It's really uncomfortable for me. I hope it's over soon.

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
As far as I've seen, Ridge hasn't been much of a Dad to Hope. Well, he hasn't been much of a father to any of them, but especially not to Hope. If you think about it, Hope and Thomas never really had a brother/sister relationship since that cute little girl played Hope, when she was like 4. The Thomas/Hope thing still seems a bit off, but not quite as bad as it could be. I'm sure it will end as soon as Thomas realizes he's not going to get Hope to sleep with him in 3 or 4 days, so we won't have to suffer for long.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's funny, because it seemed like they were years apart (when that cute four year old Hope was on the show Thomas the character was probably 16) and didn't grow up together but then now they're only 18(??) and 22(??)ish, and it seems like if you'd go back in time they would have grown up together. It's weird but I'm pretending it's not so I can watch the show ;).

I presume Hope is 18 already??

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Haha! Did you catch the inside joke today? Pammy was crying about Stephen breaking off the engagement and then she says "He had a plane to catch. Something about business in Texas."

LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Has he left the show for good? Is it to film Dallas?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know if he's gone for good, but yes, the "Something about business in Texas" was referring to working on Dallas. I thought it was so cute and figured everyone caught it.

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else want to throw something at the tv when Ridge was lecturing Hope and Liam? And Hope was right. Where the hell was Ridge when Steffy was chasing a married man and then chasing Liam while he was engaged to Hope? He had the nerve to tell Hope "You broke it off with Liam", when Steffy was the reason Hope broke it off. I hate Ridge. I wonder how Ronn Moss even says that crap with a straight face.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah I wasn't sure if/when that Dallas remake was going ahead, heard rumours but had forgotten! Wonder if he'll be back - strange his daughters aren't cut up about it! ;)

I want to throw something at the tv just about every time Ridge speaks!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh and they're mentioning Deacon a lot...!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I knew about the Dallas taping because there was so much in the celebrity news in October about Larry Hagman (J.R.) being ill with cancer, but supposedly it's a very treatable type of cancer and he was/is able to do his acting job for the new Dallas through the treatments.

Something else I wanted to mention especially after today's show. The actor that plays Ridge, Ronn Moss, is a such a smart, nice, and witty guy in real life. We have seen him on pretty recent talk shows. I really wonder if when Ronn gets his scripts, if he cringes. They really give him some whacked out stuff to say. Today was a great example when he was breaking up the gathering of Liam and Hope. His character sure never bothered to try to break up the gathering of Liam and Steffy. Poor Ronn probably has nightmares about coming to work and seeing his new script....LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I saw him on The Talk once and felt really weird afterwards, he seemed so nice, whereas I can't describe the extent to which I hate Ridge, he pushes all my buttons! Luckily I soon got over it the weirdness though ;).

Yes, I imagine they must sigh at some of the scripts, but they've been with the show so long (decades some of them!) they must think it's ok. I think I read somewhere he was so happy his character was back with Brooke, as he really had a good relationship with her, and was fed up with the chopping and changing. I guess he's had to put up with it a few times since then though!

Chief

08-09-2009

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I thought the way Ridge handled Hope and her little "meeting" with Liam was good! I still can't stand him, but thought that was good advice ... for BOTH of them. Liam made his choice, right or wrong, and I don't hear him saying he wants OUT of his marriage with Steffy.

I thought Hope's behavior today was self-righteous and spoiled. I'm sooooooo glad Ridge stood his ground with her. I'll bet that was the first time he EVER said no to her, and that's how she acted. That she even had the NERVE to suggest she was his daughter, too, and how he took Steffy's side made me cringe! After Ridge totally sided with Hope on everything until now, treated her better than his own kids, and gave her everything she wanted - now she calls him "Ridge" instead of dad. Well, well, miss goody-goody. Not everyone has a company jet at their disposal so they can run after their dumb boyfriend. And if Ridge didn't stand up for Steffy for once, you could've added me to the list of those who were ready to throw something at the TV! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I LOVED Hope's facial expressions today when Steffy was asking her to behave on Thanksgiving. Hope looked like the devil...LOL

I am looking forward to a Thanksgiving with fireworks on the show

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm on Hope's side all the way. No one respected her relationship with Liam, particularly not Steffy and Taylor, so I don't know why now she's the one who has to take the high road. She is spoiled, and definitely looks down on Steffy's bahaviour, but maybe, you know, she has a point ;).

Yep, Hope's up to something! I wish the writers had made everyone tell her that Liam isn't worth her time, after treating her the way he's treated her. But now she's got her longing for Liam and revenge for Steffy going at the same time, and she's probably not going to stop... until they get bored and decide to go for another storyline.

Chief

08-09-2009

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I'm actually quite sick of this storyline. I'm also very frustrated that the villain seems to be Steffy, once again.

It just galls me that whenever there is a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife issue where there is another woman involved, the other woman is the one who gets all the blame. Not that it makes it right, but these men are also FULLY to blame, as well.

In the Hope/Liam/Steffy situation, HOPE broke off the engagement. Regardless of what Steffy was doing, Liam remained committed to Hope up until she broke it off. The way the storyline was going, Hope held all the cards with Liam, not Steffy. Hope did this to herself, and she needs to deal with the consequences of her actions. Also, the Logans can be angry with Steffy all they want, but Steffy held no gun to Liam's head to make him say I DO. She planned the impromptu wedding, but he participated of his own free will.

IMO, Liam is MORE responsible for this mess than Steffy is. And although I don't like that Steffy settled for an immature boy (when clearly she should be with Dollar Bill), she didn't do herself any favors by hooking up with him, knowing that he still had feelings for someone else. This marriage is doomed for failure. And when it does, I hope Brooke's sick example of choosing men doesn't repeat itself with Hope. I may not like Hope, but Liam is no prize, and I think she'll go right back to him out of spite for Steffy.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's almost totally Liam's fault in my opinion.

1. he kissed Steffy when engaged to Hope
2. instead of finding out what had upset Hope he just turned to Steffy
3. too stupid to realise Steffy was manipulating him
4. married Steffy when he didn't want to

He's too pathetic a man for Hope but I kind of think Steffy deserves everything she's got. Hope did a few things wrong, Steffy did everything wrong.

Yes, also VERY sick of this storyline!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have had hope stick with Oliver. He's got that "dreamy" quality.

And Monday better start right off with Katie walking in while Steffy's face is there in Bill's lap...LOL I was ticked it didn't happen before they cut for the Friday cliffhanger.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
OK, I am pretty socially conscious. But, I am tired of this. Anyone else? Changing channel.