TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 25, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through November 25, 2011 users admin

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
FTR I drove through Anchorage KY and just as I thought NO "gentlemen" clubs whatsoever. lol

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the corrections Legalboxer :-)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
There are some spoiler/rumors out there saying that Trevor St John may be coming back after all, with the new show on the internet. I read it somewhere last night. I guess the new owners want him back and he's interested.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Here's more about my previous post. I just saw it on facebook.

RavenBeauty SoapDiva
Hey Guys, Just got home and found some interesting emails (thank you by the way)! Please use my wording ONLY when passing my scoops on! Don't attempt to translate, Please! Victor is alive! Rex THINKS he is seeing Gigi's ghost (revenge afoot as I stated earlier on)! The person who is not as dead as he looks is obviously Victor! My Mini-Update was about Victor! LOL! PP is due to continue this story with Victor alive (if the planets align just right of course).......

Here is the link to her page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002037933422 it was posted at 6:40 EST.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I just read in people magazine that Andrea Evans (Tina) was diagnosed with Stage I breast cancer in April. So that might why she has the bad wig.
She says she is cancer free now.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Thanks Forgichik, I was wondering about the hair. Glad to see her and Cord back. Glad to hear she is cancer free.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Today is the last official day of filming for OLTL :-(

What sucks is the last year on this show has been fantastic. I have been watching since the 3rd grade and I am 36 now. I sure hope the online deal with Prospect Park works out!

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Is it possible that 'Stacy' is REALLY Gigi? She is not acting Stacy-like. That would explain all those messages Rex("don't give up")is getting and give Rex, Shane and Gigi a fairytale ending.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
'One Life to Live' says goodbye to its ABC studio -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS

Who is the character with Clint, Natalie and Viki in the second photo?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/18/one-life-to-live-exclusive-final-taping-abc/

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
It states who it is in the last paragraph...Frank V. Exec. Producer. He too is staying with the show when it goes to the internet.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
That makes sense. :-)

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
It's upsetting to read that PP isn't starting as scheduled due to lack of funding.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
OK, I don't know who thought this was a great idea to have Matthew be narrating the show today. It would be one thing to have what he might be thinking of what Nora & Bo say, but he's laying in a bed, still alive, and he can tell what's going on with everyone in the cast? It would be nice if they'd wake him up for the ending of the show. Anyway, I'm watching it now, and his narration is bugging me and I had to vent. That is all! LOL :-)

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
*sigh*

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just read that they are not going to continue either soap on the internet now.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
That sucks! I guess I'm not surprised with what I read above. To be honest though, I'm not sure how much I would watch online. It's going to be dismal when there's no more "stories" on TV. That's what my grandmother called them - her stories.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My mom still calls them her stories.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My mom still calls them her stories.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I was shocked how could they have Matthew pass away on Thanksgiving and what was David's secret he told him before he passed away.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
It is looking more and more like Disney (owner of ABC) is behind the shows not moving forward with the online company. I've read stuff that claims Disney actually had this bogus company do this to keep the fans quiet and off their backs while the shut down both shows. I just read some more stuff from Ravenbeauty, the columnist. She has connections with people behind the scenes on OLTL. Here's what she said:

RavenBeauty SoapDiva
Guys, I wish I could elaborate, but I will tell you this much, Disney is more involved in the shows not going forward than you know. They are disgusting in every conceivable way. Details will be forthcoming, but now is not the time. There are people working their asses off behind the scenes to make this work another way. They are not giving up (some VERY huge people involved). Someone's feet will be held to the fire and it won't be who you think it is. The mouse is behind ALL of this. Actors and crews devastated right now, but don't you worry, blood will be extracted, and with it a glimmer of hope. I don't know how far things will go, but please know that there are people behind the scenes whose names you would easily recognize, that are working overtime to make this happen another way. Facts about what really happened here will also be leaked when it's safe to do so. The story is not a pretty one. The people.....ruthless and despicable. Disney made sure this deal would never take off. Karma is a and so is payback. Enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow and just know that some very big names are working like little elves behind the scenes to pull some strings. I love you guys. I am as heartbroken as you are. This has been a very painful day. Next week will shed a little more light on things.....

This was posted on her facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002037933422

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
And, she also has a post from Kassie DePaiva (Blair):

RavenBeauty SoapDiva
This is heartbreaking. From our beloved Kassie DePaiva: Words just don't express how sad I am at hearing that Prospect Park has dropped the deal to move forward with "One Life". I think what upsets me the most is how this whole deal has been handled from the get go. I wanted more than anything not to have been cancelled by ABC. I find it mind boggling that a company can spend 45 years building the strongest brand in daytime... launch a cable network to support it and then decide to cancel both broadcast and cable airings leaving the beloved fans with no where to turn for that brand. Then PP shows up out of nowhere as the great white hope promising to continue these shows.... I was happy to sign on. I love what I do and I'm proud to go to work everyday. I was asked to take a cut in pay and was happy to do it if it meant our show would go on. That was the first week of September. But other than a very quick speech on the studio floor by PP in late September the company did not give out any information regarding when and where we would be working. Last Wednesday the cast received an email telling us our dressing rooms must be cleared out by the 9th of Dec. or ABC would be tossing things out... and then to hear the official news today via a media report.

The last 2 weeks have been emotional for me. The stories are rocking and show is so good. It is must see TV. Don't miss a day... don't miss a scene. My hat goes off to Ron Calivarti.... he has written really powerful stuff and I think the fans are going love it. I especially want to shout out to Frank Valentini... who has fought the hardest to make the transition happen. He has been amazing and I want you fans to know how hard he worked to continue giving you fans the show you deserve. He found out this wasn't going to happen just like I did...via a media report.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be grateful for but I must say I wish things had worked out differently. It's been the best 18 years of my life. I hope you will continue to watch "One Life" until the bitter sweet end.

Also from Raven's facebook page at the same link.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002037933422

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
This just in from Michael Easton:

MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH ALL OF YOU TONIGHT...

I know how disappointing this news is to many of you. We tried to fight the good fight, we fought to the end to get the ratings up, but it wasn't enough. We're sorry we let you down. I just wanted to thank you all for the years of kindness, love and support you've shown me and my family. If you get a chance at some point, maybe say a prayer for the wonderful crew members of "One Life To Live", many of whom are supporting large families, that they may find work soon. God Bless. Happy Thanksgiving.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1088414570&sk=wall

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, November 24, 2011 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I am so sad.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Very sad. :-( How apropos with this news that Matthew "died" on Thanksgiving in Llandview.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, November 25, 2011 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Call me a cynic but I find it terrible ironic that the PP announcement comes right around the time when ABC has finished with their last tie to AMC, JR Martinez. Almost like they let it string along to keep a more positive feel there