TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through August 29, 2011 users admin

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I wouldnt mind it they would combine GH and OLTL to keep some of the characters alive and get rid of some off the wall stuff. Keep the buchanan monarch alive etc

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Loving OLTL, it is the only one I watch.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Are they really killing GiGi? I will be SO pissed.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Frog, I just read on one of the spoiler blogs that she will be leaving the show. I was hoping for a happy ending before the show ends.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Good thing the show is being cancelled or I would be really bitter. I liked GiGi. Too bad they haven't done much with her character lately.

So what happens now? I guess Shane tries to kill Jack since he threatened him already. Lame

They need to hurry up the old Todd story and stop dragging it out.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Would rather it had been matthew. or NATALIE I liked gigi really?? Is there going to be another teen preg story with Matthew and Destiny?
I am sick of the Shane/Jack story. I know that bullying is topping the headlines, but not happy with it.

Looking forward to Clint getting better and kicking everyone out of his house

After David Vickers, Nigel is my fav

But....please don't kill this show

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I hate that they've killed off Gigi. No happy endings, I guess. The idea of Clint getting Gigi's heart skeeves me out.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Me too, Puzzled. They are writing Joey off too.

Nancy

08-01-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nancy a private message Print Post    
what a sad show today watching rex and his Shane saying goodbye to gigi :-(

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I heard Rex & maybe Gigi might be going to Gh would be good.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching GH when it became the daytime mob show, but if Rex goes there I'll try it again.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I would like to see his son Shane go there too, He is suppose to be Dillon Quatermane. I know spelling wrong they want to bring the family back.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I just heard OLTL is staying on it was just on so I don't know what going on I hope so.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Sheilaree here is the story of what is going on with the soaps...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/ABC-Soaps-Online-1035002.aspx

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Thanks Vicki, I just saw quickly.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I don't see how an online show could possibly pay even half the salaries the veteran actors are making now. I think the online shows may feature actors starting out without stars like Erica and Viki.

Serate

08-21-2001

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Strip club in Anchorage, Kentucky? hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahah
hahaha

I'm a bit behind. Whose hand is Stacey's girlfriend (who is stripping under then name of Gigi) holding? I

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
That is GiGi's sister who disapeared into the lake after she gave birth to Rex's child when he was married to Dorians daughter. The drama...they showed boot prints leading away from the lake at the end scene.

Serate

08-21-2001

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Totally forgot how Stacey "died". Thanks Vickie.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't watch but have seen the commercials so was the first Todd that came back (I love Roger!), the actual Todd and how did they explain the other Todd if he is the real Todd?

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
The other Todd is Victor Jr who is Todd's identical twin. Their mother Irene raised Victor and brainwashed him to be like Todd. It was all explained last week I think. I usually watch it online.

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
I'm still not certain Irene was telling the truth about which was Todd and which was Victor. She spent all that time turning Victor into Todd, just because she got arrested she is going to tell the truth?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
They could have great storyline's with Victor & Todd. This sucks TSJ is leaving the show.

Serate

08-21-2001

Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Well if TSJ is leaving, I'm glad the show is ending. He is one of my favorite characters.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
its ridiculous that the writers said no thanks to TSJ willingness to stay on... i love me some RH but would have enjoyed the sibling rivalry!!

just for clarification - stacy gave birth to Fish's daughter (sierra rose) prior to falling into the lake - and had tried to pass the baby off as Rex's (and Skyler's) while Rex was with Gigi (he had long ago broken up with Adriana).