TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 27, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rachel and Brendon (from BB) are going to be back on the show too! Waitor and waitress at that Bikini Beach cafe:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-Big-Brother-1037767.aspx

Chief

08-09-2009

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I am sooooooo glad that the writers are turning this storyline around!!!! It will be good to see more of Thorne. He's been in the basement all these years and has taken a back seat to Ridge's front seat. So sick of that. Finally, Thorne grew a spine. And speaking of that ...

Finally Taylor grew a spine!! It is ABOUT TIME the writers gave her some sense, and stop her pining away for Ridge. I hope she kicks Ridge, Brooke, Hope AND Rick to the curb with the help of Thomas and Steffy. That group has done nothing but cause hate and discontentment, purely because of their entitlement, selfishness, and spoiled nature. Taylor and her children + Thorne have always been the outcasts and deserve a lot better.

Ridge, who prides himself as being CEO, was at the helm when Bill took over the company. But he falsely believes how great he is and how his leadership has led the company to be successful. It was Steffy who got it back and pulled HER DAD out of the basement and back in the CEO's chair! And what did Ridge do in return? Shun her, disregard, chastise, and ignore her. What did Brooke do to assist him with getting the company back? Nothing! She basked in the hollywood glamour campaign her sister Katie pushed, and watched her husband's value fall into a sink-hole. But he stands by Brooke, apologies to infinity - while Thomas and Steffy can hardly make one mistake before getting bannished instantly.

Taylor and Thorne?!? Oh yes, and I hope they become a new power couple who can show Bridge what a REAL supportive and loving (not blind)spouse is about.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Liam, he knows Hope had been in his house but doesn't even ponder over whether she saw him making out with Steffy, and if that could be why she was so upset?

Hope, Oliver still wants you!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Owen was on CSI: Miami tonight. He was a gigolo!!

Chief

08-09-2009

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha! Guess I should've watched CSI. I can't really picture Owen like that!

Kitt, I wish Hope would run for Oliver. He was her one true love. She made him wait, too, and he made a huge mistake with Brooke. Maybe she just can't get past that fact and why she's trying so hard to be the opposite of who she knows her mother is.

My guess is - when and if Hope ever commits to someone - she'll be frigid and lose her man anyway. Or, she'll turn out to be just like her mom!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This show is annoying me so much I'm finding it difficult to watch.

I don't know why Hope doesn't see the light and be thankful she dumped Liam. He's sweet and all, but they argue, he sleeps with Amber, she forgives him. She catches him kissing Steffy, she dumps him, he proposes to Steffy, sleeps with her and jets off somewhere without even finding out why. She's better off without him, he's not mature enough to make decisions on his own.

And Taylor, psychologist as you are, can you not get a clue that maybe Steffy's not going to be happy with a guy long term who will ask to marry you the very night his previous fiancee dumps him?! She should be struck off, she clearly has no clue! Just imagine someone annoying me worse than Ridge, I thought it would never happen!

I don't think Oliver would dump her even if she was frigid! With him they'd be out of the spotlight and I think they'd get on fine. Plus I'd like to see more Oliver storylines :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If I had to put money on it, I think she will end up losing her virginity Oliver anyway.

I find Liam so annoying and weak. Maybe the plane ride home from Colorado will crash and he and Steffy could be missing in the mountains for a few weeks.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
LOL Naja, wishful thinking!

With the way it's going, Hope will lose her virginity to Oliver but then still end up back with Liam when he suddenly realises his mistake!

Chief

08-09-2009

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I blame the writers for Taylor's stupidity, especially since the part they are writing for her represents a psychologist. I agree that she should have advised Steffy to wait so she an Liam could solidify their relationship, if they were truly meant for each other. But alas, this is soapdom, where no one has a lick of common sense!

I predict Hope will go to Oliver and he'll be more than happy to de-cherry her. Then she'll get a chance with Liam and offer him some, too, in the hopes that he'll see what he missed out on. If someone else catches her eye, she'll give it to them, too. If it does go this way, I think it'll be because she'll be trying to overly compensate for saying NO so often. I also think Liam will be torn between Hope's wholesome attitude and Steffy's exciting persona.

If Liam finds out the truth and wants to be with Hope, I hope Bill decides to keep Steffy for himself! Now that's a power couple! Katie is boring to the inth degree!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today was the first day our area got to see B&B in HD.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How did they all look, Naja!?

I am just desperate for someone to tell Liam that Hope dumped him because she saw him kissing Steffy! And now there's a whole group of people who know Steffy sabotaged his meeting with Hope on top of the hill... when that comes out how is the marriage going to last!?! Oh it's all so silly!

Swoop in Oliver!

What does everyone think of the new Rick? He looks better in the flesh then in the photo, but he seems very unanimated compared to the old Rick.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I tried to pay close attention to who looks any different, and the only two it seems to have had a negative effect on so far are Eric and Taylor. Everyone else seems the same to me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found out which day Cassi from BB13 is going to be on the show. October 20th. She will be be playing one of "Hope for the Future" models, and her character's name will also be Cassi.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Taylor! I thought she'd been tweaked so much she'd have smoothed out all the lines!

I think Rachel Reilly is going to be on again at some point too, unless she was on recently and I missed it. She serves in that bar on the beach.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I looked it up. Rachel is going to be on Oct 28 and 31.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Naja, my satellite is out for some reason, so I hooked up the bunny ears and managed to pick up the digital signal! I have BnB in High Definition! They do all look so good! Brooke has a couple more visible wrinkles but still looks beautiful, but I don't know if Taylor's having a bad day but she looks really strange and a bit distorted. I noticed her hair looked really nice the other day, but today it looks strange.

The rest really do fare well. And they all look thin to me, as I usually watch the 4 by 3 picture stretched to widescreen!

Oh and I'm going to be sad if they break up Jackie and Owen!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching today. Oh yes, Taylor's hair is back to weird...LOL

Briget has been gone so long I had completely forgotten she had Owen's baby.

and Kitt, be sure to leave your antenna hooked up for Survivor tomorrow night! :-) To me, that's one of the shows where it really makes a big difference.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, BB13 Cassi looked gorgeous today. I think she's like a foot taller than Hope...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Keep talking Brooke, tell him everything! Step 1 should be that she saw him kissing Steffy and that's why she gave back the ring!

Cassi was hardly in it, but she certainly did look gorgeous. Shame they didn't give her more of a part.

Anyone think it's a coincidence that Eric and Stephanie are rowing just as Jackie is free?? I don't like that whole storyline, Jackie and Owen have been so happy together, they could have worked something out where he had a lot of access to the baby but still could be with Jackie.

Survivor in HD will have to wait Naja, half the time we get a good signal and half squares... last night was squares!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That really ticked me off that the first thing out of Brooke's mouth was that Hope saw him kissing Steffy! It seems Brooke never really has a way with words. I have yelled at the screen at her more than I have at anybody on this show. Her biggest problem most of the time is that when she should be acting a little sympathetic and/or logical, she gets lost in her words and starts flinging insults in a sweet voice, like she doesn't even realize it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Finally! Really though, if I were Hope I'd like to think that by now I'd have realised he's not up to marriage.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was pretty neat today how they were able to use actual footage of Rick and Amber for that flashback since he was the same Rick all those years back.

eta: OH! And remember BB Rachel is on tomorrow and Monday.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's funny I look at Amber and think I can't believe she still looks so young, then you look at those flashbacks and realise she must have been just a teenager back then, and it doesn't seem so strange she looks young now.

Surely the Thorne storyline can't be over before it's begun? Hopefully he has something up his sleeve.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Do you think Thorne is going to try to marry Taylor for access to those shares?

That's kind of what I thought...She'd just disappointed him by not going against Ridge and the next minute he's suggesting they try having a relationship again. Hmm...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I'm not sure he's sneaky enough for that, is he?