TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 25, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nooooo it's all coming true!!!

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/08/us-department-of-homeland-security-developing-system-to-predict/

US Department of Homeland Security developing system to predict criminal intent

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
to LEGALLY watch missed shows, go to your local station website that has it on tv.
here in bc canada it is citytv..... so probably is city tv across canada too.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
This is such a well written show, probably my favorite of the new shows this season.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Sun, yesterday I went to the CITY-TV site and enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd eps. I think I'm all caught up now. :-) Gadzooks, I REALLY like this show, it's soooooooo well written and well acted.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wowza! Love how tonight's ep ended without telling us what happened, allowing us to draw our own conclusion. What a great show this is. And how the crooked cop is going to be keeping tabs on the lady cop.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Great acting.

This show does hold my interest.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
yeah, I watched it too last night with a bit more "interest" (this word is almost everywhere now..). But again, here we have this guy browsing inside their target's home and leaving all sorts of finger prints (hello?????), at least "seal" yourself, but his disregard for getting caught is a bit too reckless for my taste in this type of shows. And when he does get caught (by the bad guys) he manages to get away just as easily (and all by himself) that dupe cop was just standing there... and again, here we have another show where the ending is left hanging (I guess it is left to the viewers' imagination... what the heck did he do with the gun or did the guy make a choice at all??). I guess with shows like these we don't need an answer... let's just end it the way we like...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It doesn't sound like you like the show much Spunky, maybe just not your cup of tea. I like that he's a well trained fighter -- he's special forces! He's not some street thug -- he's has top of the line combat training. I like that we don't always know everything, that it's not all spelled out. And I like that the lady cop is on his tail but he's ever elusive, like a ghost.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Like someone told me about Hawaii 5-0, don't over think it. Just enjoy it or not. I enjoy this show and don't mind looking at the guy either. LOL

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
No, I don't mind this new show at all. It's easy to watch when you know you can speed up..

So, we've established that he has special skills (or powers??? and even that bullet was no big deal, he got up allright!! As long as the bad guys get caught in the end and not him, I'm all for it.

That Big Brother machine that knows it all makes me smile a bit but it's a fantasy, so what the heck, let's pretend Finch is God and the super guy is his Angel sent to save the good guys. Until I speed up only the commercials it means I don't mind this show... yet.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't think Finch is God and the other guy is an angel. I also don't fast forward through the show, so what do I know. I just enjoy it for what it is, entertainment.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I may have to renew my crush on Jim Caveizel. The overly gravelly voice was bugging me, but I think I can get over it seeing as he's so gorgeous ;).

I don't think there are any super powers involved, he was just lucky the gunshot was a glancing hit. He is leaving his fingerprints everywhere though, he might be off the grid now, but if they ever do have reason to take his prints he's toast.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
He's certainly growing on me!

Loved the humorous touches in last night's ep. I let out an audible laugh when the lady cop and crooked cop opened that door and found those 3.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
I like this show too, but was wondering how he can take on so many people and survive.

Like Kitt I thought of the finger prints and also about all the closed circuit cameras. I would have thought someone would notice he was always at or near these take downs.

I guess the idea is not to over analyze it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I have trouble understanding what Jim is saying sometimes. It sounds like he is whispering.

I liked the judge in last night's show. I bet he comes back at some point and repays the favor.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I finally figured out while we were watching the last episode that Jim Caveziel sounds just like Clint Eastwood!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying the original on DVDs with Helen Mirren. She looks so young, but looks prettier nowdays.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Ignore above, I mixed it up with Prime Suspect.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
OG, I was thinking, "Wait! Helen Mirren's in this?! Love her!"

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Here is the cover of her Prime Suspect series, season one:

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There are many years of Prime Suspects with Helen Mirren, OG, I didn't see the later ones but I heard they were still good. Don't miss them!

I finally remember what show this reminded me of... Quantum Leap! Obviously not the leaping thing, but the popping in and saving the day, then disappearing thing.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Yes, that and Early Edition. He definitely is confident that he is off the grid completely with the touching of everything. I wondered about that too but hubby said, "He's off the grid." Okay, I'll suspend reality to watch this show. It has Ben in it and I watched Lost to the point of taking notes on each show and analyzing along with the other Losties.

I can never remember what the characters real name is because we call him Ben in our house, but I am very interested in what his back story has to do with what they're doing.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
There is an article in this week's TV Guide about "Person of Interest". It says that many of the questions will be answered with time - such as Why does Finch limp?, Is Harold really his first name?, What is the personal loss he refers to that motivates his crusade?, and How did Reese's fiancee, Jessica, die?.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kitkat, I thought Reese's fiancee died in 09/11.

ETA: My brain is still a little futzy this morning and working on my 3rd cup of coffee. I'm not sure I'm willing to stand by my assumption. LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I may be getting her confused with Mac Taylor's wife on CSI.