TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Friday ended with Steffy falling into the bath, today started with Liam knocking on her door as he wanted to give back Bill's key for him. He knocked for a while but then decided to go in anyway, found Steffy under the water, pulled her out, did cpr and splutter splutter she comes to. So she's all gooey over him saving her and kissed him.

Meanwhile Taylor, sporting the worst Farrah Fawcett hairdo ever, talks with Ridge about what to do with Steffy; Hope talks with Brooke about how Brooke's sexy designs and behaviour have hurt her in the past, and how she intends to stick to her morals and design "Hope for the Future" for girls like her who want to wait until marriage.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooops! Looks like she's going to say no!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Seriously Liam, just go screw Steffy and have some fun. It's apparent to everyone else that Hope will find her way to Oliver and lose it to him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol! Hope made the decision to wear Brooke's sexy stuff rather than what made her comfortable, and then it seems like she blamed Liam for it. And I don't know if girls on tv are the same as girls in real life these days, but why are the only options all or nothing? Seems like she wouldn't be so uncomfortable if she didn't think the only options were slutty or chaste. I feel bad for Liam, because if he ends up being seduced by Steffy he's going to hate himself.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 26, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Taylor said she wished Hope wasn't getting engaged "at Steffy's expense"!!??!?! So Hope gets engaged to the guy she's been dating for a year, and Steffy's meant to be considered because she went all smoochy over him two days ago!?!? That family!

Having said that, if Liam actually does succumb to Steffy's feminine wiles I'm not sure if I were in Hope's position whether I would forgive him. He has to have more strength than to fall in bed with her just like he fell in bed with Amber. He can't be that suggestible/gullible.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That song for Steffy's "Intimates" line is so classy, "If you show what you've got, you'll get what you want, stop being a good girl."

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I feel like I have heard that song...From another tv show?

Kitt, on Thursday's show, I had rewind and re-watch the part where Brooke poked Taylor in the back...LOL I found it to be so funny.

ALso, one more note about hair....Here someone finally figures out how to make Steffy's hair look presentable, but then they go and ruin Taylor's hair...LOL What the HECK are they thinking with that mess they have given Taylor?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Taylor looks just awful! They must have proper stylists so how could they think that looks good!?

I think the song is original because I thought it was Steffy singing it. I can't believe how anyone with good business sense would think that was appropriate for a clothing line that's meant to be for young women, particularly as they're running Hope's line at the same time.

So much unbelievable stuff these days!

On another note, when Rick returns he'll have a new (old) face. When I first starting watching the show I saw about two weeks with Jacob Young as Rick (who was gorgeous), then he turned into Justin Torkildsen (almost as gorgeous) and then Kyle Lowder (grew on me)... well Jacob Young is back after 12 years away!

He used to look like this:
Jacob Young little

But now looks like this:
jacob young older

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jacob-Young-Bold-Beautiful-1036391.aspx

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
He's handsome, but he is too boyish looking for my taste. I've never seen him before, so maybe I'll change my mind when I see his personality :-)

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I love Jacob Young. Since he left B&B, he's played Lucky Spencer on GH and was most recently J.R. on AMC. I guess now that AMC is cancelled, B&B decided to bring him back. I like Kyle Lowder, but they really screwed the character of Rick up so badly while he was there. I'm hoping maybe bringing Jacob Young back will breathe life back into "Rick". He's a good actor and his looks don't hurt him a bit, lol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So who do we think was at Taylor's front door?

If it's Rick, I'll be sick.

I am going to predict that it's Thorne. The only reason I am guessing Thorne is because I noticed in the office scene that he has a new hair style and he stuck out like a sore thumb...LOL

We have to wait until Monday to find out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think I read that Rick wasn't back to the twenty-somethingth, so I hope it isn't him.

Yes, Thorne was in the show, and hasn't been for a while so it definitely could be him. I wonder if it's Nick, although I can't think why he'd suddenly turn (back) to Taylor.

Damn, tennis tomorrow not BnB!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I'm curious about something and I hope you don't mind if I ask.

If you had to choose one B&B character to take as a lover, which one would you pick? (I guess anybody can answer if they want....LOL)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
!!! The only one I would even slightly be interested in is Oliver, and he's 10 years too young. Oh, and the new Thomas maybe, but he's probably 15 years too young!

Ridge and Bill do nothing for me, Nick and Thorne are ok. Liam's lovely but way too sweet for my tastes (and again, young). I quite liked the old Rick but not sure about this new one, he was gorgeous in a pretty way when he was younger but now he might be a bit square jawed for me.

So none now really, but the last Rick (Kyle Lowder) would have been ok!

And you? And others?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The only two I can get a little tingly about are Nick and Oliver. I posted awhile back about me and Nick getting together in my dream...LOL I would prefer Oliver to be 10 years older, but I'll take him as long as he's over 18...LOL

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
The new Rick is a bit square bodied, too.
I've been watching him as JR on AMC and he's much to short and stocky for me.

Jack Wagner (Nick) has been my cup of tea ever since Melrose Place.

I thought the Oliver actor was gorgeous before they changed his hair. Now he doesn't catch my attention anymore.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
If Bill' wasn't Bill.....lol...Id be into him....and also for one night Id do Jackie's young buck...lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Thorne you smooth operator you...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that's an interesting turn of events. I'd like to see Thorne get something but it's a shame it means Steffy getting her way again and probably at the expense of Hope.

And yey they've fixed Taylor's hair!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It really looks like Thorne is just going to use Taylor to get a better position at FC. I hope he does.

I laughed at the part today where Taylor said she never even realized she and her kids own 55% of the company now...LOL That would be the first thing almost anybody would count up. Well, anybody that made it past 7th grade.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That company is so messed up. Thorne's been there forever, but has 0%; Steffy's was given all of Thomas' shares because she blackmailed Bill into giving the company back to them; and then finally Thomas gets a measly 5% to stop him lusting after Brooke. It's no wonder it changes hands so much, they treat each other so badly!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I think I am the only one that is really irritated by Hope. lol I never liked Steffy, but watching Hope and Brooke made me wanna barf. I loved that Brooke brings up Liam, but it isn't personal?
I would like to see Thorne and Taylor et al work together to see Ridge and Brooke squirm.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hope irritates me too, although quite often I don't mind her. Same with Brooke, she makes stupid decisions but seems like a nice person (unlike Stephanie who makes stupid decisions and does not seem like a nice person!).

My main arch-enemy on the show now is Steffy, seeing as Ridge seems to be more in the background. As soon as Ridge says anything though he makes me scream in disbelief that anyone can be that self-centred!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Cassi from this season's Big Brother US said in an interview just now that she taped an appearance for B&B today. I think it takes about a month from taping to air date.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wonder if she'll be a model or a waitress, they always seem to be things like that.

I read gossip saying that Ron Moss (Ridge) was behind Steffy going from Bill to Liam. He didn't think the Bill-Steffy relationship was appropriate and was threatened by Bill getting a hunk role. No idea how much truth there is in that.

Also, expect fisticuffs between Ridge and Thorne. And the return of Thorne's daughter Alex, now about 16.