TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
American Horror Story

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: American Horror Story users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVES 775 32 06-24-21  8:06 am
Archive through July 09, 2020Naja25 07-09-20  6:59 am
Archive through October 15, 2022Pamy25 10-15-22  8:55 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
But didn't "Double Feature" last season have a spin on vampires? At least that's what I thought they were.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant even remember LOL I dont even remember if I finished that season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I looked at my post from about a year ago and LOL I was guessing vampires for that season too hahaa

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Last year and maybe the year before, I waited until all the season's episodes aired before I started watching...and I think my viewing time was just two days.

I plan on doing that again this year, but when it's being aired, time slows down for me. Bingeing this show makes it so much better for me, but waiting ten loooong weeks to start watching one of my favorite series (while trying to avoid spoilers) is hard!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
(Off topic) SFJ, did you see that "Almost Famous" is a Broadway musical now?

https://almostfamousthemusical.com/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
OT

"(Off topic) SFJ, did you see that "Almost Famous" is a Broadway musical now? "

Nope...I had no idea. But I'm curious why you asked me that. I know I saw "Almost Famous" (the movie) probably around 22 years ago when it came out, but I don't remember any details from it. I just looked it up on IMDB and I definitely recognize the DVD cover image and I remember a young guy meeting famous people but that's about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, I am so sorry. For some reason it was you in my memory making the posts about a character being based on you. But it was someone else.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"OMG, I am so sorry. For some reason it was you in my memory making the posts about a character being based on you. But it was someone else."

No need to apologize. :-)

I forget who said what and when they said it all the time...it's just the nature of discussion forums I think.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Popping in to say that it's TVCHer Uncle_ricky who's usually in the Library Thread, who's affiliated with the Almost Famous movie. 😉

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 04, 2023 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 12 is supposed premiere on September 20!

American Horror Story: Delicate

After multiple failed attempts of IVF, actress Anna Victoria Alcott (Roberts) wants nothing more than to start a family. As the buzz around her recent film grows, she fears that something may be targeting her — and her pursuit of motherhood." It's the first season in the horror anthology to be based on a book, in this case, Delicate Condition by author Danielle Valentine, which was released in August 2023.

Teaser trailers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaVatUKWJ04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59QfowNUeTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFDhSRB_TcE

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 06, 2023 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Good grief! I just read that this new season also stars Kim Kardashian.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 08, 2023 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that’ll be good!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, September 08, 2023 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"LOL that’ll be good!"

Only if KK gets whacked in the first episode! I love Ryan Murphy's stunt-casting, but can't stand the "Ks" and the "RHWs" (and similar shows).

:-) (smiling while remaining serious)

Not a fan of the K's or the RHWs type shows....I think they're the beginning of the Apocalypse.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed on the previews on tv, they are calling this series "Part 1". I wonder what that means? Will it have a second half continuing the story, or is part 2 a whole new story? I have no idea.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I *think* it will finish the story.

Here's a link that talks some about that but I thought it might be spoilery so I just skimmed most of it:

https://collider.com/american-horror-story-season-12-part-1-episode-count/

----

The article does say that American Horror Stories returns in Oct. That makes me think they wouldn't be making AHS (original) into two shorter stories. It also says Part 1 will be 5 eps...which makes me think it's a 10 ep season and they'll just show it in two parts like Outlander does.

A lot of the article got skipped over so more info might be found at the link.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, SFJ! I don't want to click either, but I am pretty sure you got it right.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I checked the episode guide at imdb to see when individual eps aired. I just looked at a few seasons....one had 13 eps each a week apart. One had a one month break in the middle of a season. And last season was different....it had 10 eps and it looks like they aired two eps back to back for 5 weeks in a row. I don't remember it airing in just 4 weeks, but that how imdb presented the episode list.

(Edited to fix error in episode count)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 20, 2023 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight's the night! Good thing I looked. All these posts about the new season and I still had forgotten to set the dvr! I always forget this is one of those shows where the pass doesn't carry over to next season.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought is was sort of slow. Kim did OK but I didn’t think the character was much of a stretch from her normal persona.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I usually don't care for Kim Kardashian...but was pleasantly surprised. Turns out she CAN speak in a normal tone. I like the "Rosemary's Baby" concept. I haven't connected with the recent seasons of AHS. I'm glad it seems it's going to be a good one, so far.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I watched 30 min and was so bored. I will try and watch the rest tomorrow. I loved Kim's outfit

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After a week of racking my brain, it finally hit he where I know the husband from. I vowed not to look it up. He was Rory Gilmore's rich boyfriend on Gilmore Girls.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just saw in the commercial break that on Oct 26, they are dropping 4 new episodes of "American Horror Stories" on Hulu.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hopefully this year's stories are better than last year!

I watched 2nd ep and it was better than 1st. I am actually enjoying Kim. I think she looks older and harder on this show than when we usually see her. I wonder if the are lighting her differently to look harder and darker. I think she is the darkness to Emma's lightness. The hubby is shady as hell!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: