TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 15, 2011 users admin

Chief

08-09-2009

Friday, July 15, 2011 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Nerovh said: "He's a ginormous zit on the backside of soapdom."

SOOOO FUNNY AND SOOOO TRUE!!!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Help, I think I must have thought the last advert break of Friday's episode was the end of the show. Last I saw Steffy was in a car but today's ep starts with her and Bill kissing! Did I miss anything else from right at the end of Friday's show?

(tried to watch it at CBS, but they gave me two identical dog adverts followed by a Toshiba one and wouldn't go back to the show!)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't remember exactly, but Bill called her while she was in the car and told her to meet him at the cliff house. He knew she was really upset and didn't want her driving like that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Great, thanks :-). I see why Bill might be attracted to her looks and drive, but I'm not sure how tolerant he'd be (if it were real life) of her behaving like such a brattish child.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Steffy was all boo-hooing in the car until Dollar Bill told her to meet him at the Malibu house. They met there and of course Bill had to strip off his wet shirt and change into a dry t-shirt. She whined about how she felt life held nothing for her now, and he told her some crap about how she had him and that he was "captivated" by her. Made me want to puke, frankly. Then they kissed.

I know it's a soap, but how on earth can somebody who's supposed to be the kind of man Bill is be attracted to a girl that's acting like a 5 year old who didn't get something she wanted. And if Steffy is so concerned about her mother, why isn't she there trying to give Taylor support instead of making Taylor worry even more because she doesn't know where Steffy ran off to?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ridge has hardly seemed to apologise to Taylor either. I mean, she was a fool for it not even crossing her mind that he was on the rebound, but really for Ridge to just high tail out the door and not come back until darling Steffy had a tantrum... poor woman. Hope she's learnt her lesson but we know she hasn't.

Chief

08-09-2009

Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I soooo agree! I don't know from which side of a dark and dingy rock these writers come from, but it is just STUPID that they keep writing a storyline like this for a psychiatrist! Ridge dumps her over and over again and yet she still holds on to hope that they will be reunited one day. That's ignorance on a giant level!

Kitt you're right, that he hasn't really even apologized to Taylor. Not like he deeply and meaningfully did to Brooke. What a freaking doormat! He didn't even wait a day before nailing Taylor's hopes and dreams to the wall before running back to Brooke. Neither of these women have realized yet what a self-absorbed and egocentric moron he is!

BUT, thank God for today's episode! Taylor is finally standing her ground, at least for her children's sake. I loved seeing her taking her children's best interest at heart as opposed to the way Ridge is always putting himself first.

And Steffy is finally getting her man! Hahahaha! I don't agree with her methods, but I can't WAIT to see miss 'holier than thou' Katie's face!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I had a whole Ridge rant typed in earlier but deleted it, because I thought I can't rant about him again, but since you brought the subject up I must be allowed ;) ;) ;)

He defied belief again by getting upset that when Stephanie died he'd "lose his company too." I thought the whole idea of this beloved "family business" of theirs is that they hand it down to the children, but suddenly it's the end of the world if Steffy and Thomas hold a lot of shares. Bill only owns 12.5%; Ridge, his parents and children hold the rest and still will once Stephanie dies. If he just got on with his family instead of driving wedges through it Bill's shares would be irrelevant.

Yes, yey for Taylor today! If anyone has the right to shout at Ridge for shattering their dreams it's her!

Bad Bill.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I'm glad to see Taylor with some backbone and spirit, but I'm not so sure rewarding Thomas with those shares is all that great. Taylor seems like she doesn't believe her little Thomas knows right from wrong. First, Brooke "molested" him, and now this lie was "all" Stephanie's fault? I think the shares SHOULD be given to Thorne, Felicia, and Kristin. I mean, are they not as much heirs to the company as Thomas and Steffy?

I don't like the Steffy/Bill storyline. All these years of condemning the Logans, and now Steffy deliberately broke up a marriage? How can Taylor claim her children are so much more decent and moral than anybody else now? If they are already like this in their early 20's, how bad will they be when they are older?

If I were an actor on this show, I would slap the writers for ruining every character up here.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree with it not being a good idea for Thomas to keep them, but they should go back to family, not to Ridge. Basically they're still Stephanie's to do with what she wishes, although knowing her she'll probably give them all to Ridge anyway, as she seems pretty eager to forget Thorne, F and K.

Taylor should be careful what she wishes for. A year ago, or whenever it was that Steffy was trying to seduce Bill to get the company back, Taylor was all gung ho behind Steffy basically being a prostitute. Now they're actually in love she suddenly thinks it's wrong.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
So Steffy thinks Bill is not the kind of man who goes back on his word? WTH is he doing when he's breaking his marriage vows? And going behind his wife's back, seeing another woman? That doesn't scream honesty and integrity to me. Oh, and why isn't Taylor condemning Steffy as a tramp and a hypocrite for deliberately breaking up a marriage when they have both been condemning the Logans all these years? I'm so sick of Steffy right now, lol.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not to mention that Taylor should be worrying about Bill "molesting" Steffy.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Lol, Kitt. That's hilarious. Bill is at least as old as Brooke, and Steffy is younger than Thomas. If Brooke can be called a "sexual predator" and "molester", then Taylor should be terrified to have Bill near her precious, innocent Steffy. Every time I think these writers can't possibly make these characters seem stupider, they prove me wrong.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BnB will be airing in HD starting September 7th! Finally we get to see how well Taylor's botox holds up in close-up!

(Thanks Naja for that news!)

Also I found a Katie related spoiler. Click the spoiler box only if you want to know!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Katie has a heart attack when she hears Bill wants to leave her!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I had read that spoiler somewhere, should be an interesting story. I just wish that somehow Steffy would get what she deserves. I really do hate how the writers seem to have ruined Taylor's kids.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Steffy: "Bill will come back here and we will get through this together. I really hope she survives."

Gee, such overwhelming compassion in one so young. What a peach she is.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's gonna be so mad when he chooses the ailing Katie over her. What's the betting she takes it out on Hope or Brooke?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kick him out, Katie!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Steffy anymore, but the true blame for this situation will never land on the one who really deserves it: Bill. Just like Ridge, he will come out of this with the two women hating each other and forgiving him.

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
I can't stand her either Nerovh. Sick of her stealing other women's men! It won't be changing anytime soon I bet!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Why on earth does Steffy think Bill's promises to her should take precedence over the vows he made to his WIFE? She's still acting like a spoiled brat. I can't believe she had the nerve to say "You're abandoning me for a Logan!" I think she needs to get over the Logans and find her own man. I really love the way Katie stood up to Bill, it emphasized the differences between her maturity and Steffy's brattiness.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
OK, so let's see... They cannot kill off Steffy, so, maybe Hope will walk in on Liam holding her naked after saving her life and giving her mouth to mouth? Or, be accused of trying to kill her to get her out of the way? Mmmm lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, Hope has to come by and see her naked with Liam!

I like Hope but she does have a habit of coming by to rub Steffy's nose in it, this could be one of those times!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nope, we were wrong! But now Steffy's going to be all starry eyed over her hero Liam, and is going to be throwing herself at him, whilst Hope has just recommitted to the whole chastity thing.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I missed the show today. What happened?